From: CANews on
We just aquired another domain name and the mail is cuurently going thru a
standard smtp/pop3 mail server. I would like to move it to our exchange
2003 server before we transition to 2010. We have 2003SP2 standard so is
adding a second domain supported and if so is there a howto ref?

Many thanks

carlo

From: Rich Matheisen [MVP] on
On Fri, 18 Jun 2010 21:17:02 -0500, "CANews" <nf(a)no.com> wrote:

>We just aquired another domain name and the mail is cuurently going thru a
>standard smtp/pop3 mail server. I would like to move it to our exchange
>2003 server before we transition to 2010. We have 2003SP2 standard so is
>adding a second domain supported and if so is there a howto ref?

Yes, it is.

Add the domain to one of your recipient policies. Then have the MX
record for the domain changed so it refers to the "A" record for your
SMTP inflow server.
---
Rich Matheisen
MCSE+I, Exchange MVP