From: Mr. X. on
Hello.
I want to make a new event manually to a control of mine.
I overrided the control : DataGridView, and want to add a new event
(and also call the event on some of my methods).

How can I do the above ?

Thanks :)
From: Mr. X. on
Also change the parameters, that are sent to the control.

Thanks :)

From: Armin Zingler on

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/h7a2kh64%28VS.90%29.aspx

--