|  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
vb .net, registry, HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet, Security
Hello I'm writing a small program un vb.net 2005, and i need a read access to the keys of HKLM\System\ControlSet\Enum. It's working under Windows2000 and probably XP, but not with Vista and Seven, where the securities are stronger. It must work for regular users Here the piece of code, and i have a security... 2 Jul 2010 14:39
vb.net forms error
When I am debugging a vb.Net 2008 windows application and click on the 'next' button, I am getting the following error: 'An unexpected error has occurred. The 'Microsoft.jet.oledb.4.0'provider is not registered on the local machine'. I think that I may need to change some setting I have in the visu... 1 Jul 2010 18:59
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 1 Jul 2010 20:06
SmtpClient authentication
Hi I'm trying to add simple email capability to a program I wrote but when I send the mail the responce from the server indicates thet I need to use authenticain. I have no clue as to how to do that. Here is the code I'm using. Can anyone help please? Thanks Mickey Public Sub SendMail(ByVal strFrom As S... 2 Jul 2010 17:58
GridView set BackColor dinamically ERROR!
Hi all, as specified in the subject. I get this errore message: "DataBinding: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with the name 'date_es'" I don't know what it could be! :( Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance. MC. *** ASP.BET *** I'm trying to set BackColor dinami... 1 Jul 2010 05:37
Write to excel with odb
net newb here... i found this intro but dont' know where to go from here Sub WriteExcelFileWithJet() 'If your purpose of use Excel is only to store data in a sheet, you do not need to run Excel application at all. Simply use MS Jet OLDDB driver and ..NET System.Data.OleDb name space (OleDbConnection) to query/... 1 Jul 2010 09:59
SMTP: Bad Sequence of Commands
Hi, I'm trying to generate an email programmatically, by sending it to our SMTP server. However I get the following error: Bad sequence of commands. The server response was: Bad sequence of commands Here's the code snippet I'm using to send the message: Public Sub SendMail(ByVal strFrom As String, By... 30 Jun 2010 12:01
Prerequisite in Setup projects...
Hi all, I done a project that uses .net Framework 3.5 Client Profile. I done a new installation project that refers to that project. I setted .net Framework 3.5 Client Profile and Windows Installer 3.1 for Prerequisites into the setup project. When I try to run the setup into a PC with Vista, it installs the ... 30 Jun 2010 08:41
Good bye
Hello, since MS will close this newsgroup on July 1st, I would like to say good bye to you. I got good help in this newsgroup and I would like to thank you all again for it. FYI: For some time I have been using the Community NNTP Bridge and can be found in MS's forums (more reading then writing though). Unt... 30 Jun 2010 14:16
For cycle and Extension attribute
Hi, 1. In VB2010 the type (T) of the control variable of a For...Next cycle must have the following operators: Public Shared Operator >= (op1 As T, op2 As T) As B Public Shared Operator <= (op1 As T, op2 As T) As B Public Shared Operator - (op1 As T, op2 As T) As T Public Shared Operator + (op1 As T, op2 As... 29 Jun 2010 06:23
Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past sev... 29 Jun 2010 04:11
API list on dotnet.
On VB-6 there was a file that has a list of all Windows' API functions (+ types), called API viewer (something like that). It was pretty nice, indeed, including abilities to copy + paste the whole function declaration to VB. but I didn't see it at all on VB.NET. Does someone know - where can I find such a fi... 28 Jun 2010 16:10
Programmatically load all the languages & their details
Hello. How can I programmatically load all the languages & their details ? (Like that are on : region and languages). Thanks :) ... 29 Jun 2010 02:01
webservice reference embedded
Hi to all, is there a way to declare a webservice address inside the code? If I add a webservice, the address is visible in the app.config but I wanna avoid it. Any suggestion? thanks ... 30 Jun 2010 05:26
Get default event handler of a control.
Hello. How can I get/set the default event handler of a specific control ? (Any other event ?) I need a generic solution (such as reflection for setting properties values), please. Thanks :) ... 28 Jun 2010 13:57
WebBrowser Control Garbles when Set to EditMode
I have the webbrowser control and it is set to designmode like this: theWebBrowser.AllowNavigation = False theWebBrowser.AllowWebBrowserDrop = False theWebBrowser.IsWebBrowserContextMenuEnabled = False theWebBrowser.ScriptErrorsSuppressed = True theWebBrowser.ActiveXInstance.documen... 27 Jun 2010 17:12
How to embed MS SQL Server Installation using VB.NET Setup project.
I have tried the trial version of Microsoft Dynamic POS and it is great specially when I saw that when you install the software, SQL Server installation is included with the setup program. I am wondering how to do the same when I am going to create an installation file of my program. I want the same functional... 27 Jun 2010 11:44
Vb.net 2008 custom controls
My questions are about custom controls in a vb.net 2008 application that are as follows: 1. I have a vb.net 2008 windows large solution that I need to work with. I am getting error messages about can not find certain dll. I am almost certain these are custom controls. Can you tell me how to find the dlls i... 28 Jun 2010 08:25
cant find UserName or LoginName in dot net help?
in vb6 it's GetUserName(stBuff, lBuffLen) where GetUserName() is in the win api how to do in dotnet? (2008 express) couldn't find in help - guess i don't know the right search term, user, username,login,loginname etc didn't turn up an answer that i could see. thanks mark ... 27 Jun 2010 13:56
vb.net classmanager
I am asking for help on compiling a vb.net 2008 application since I have not been able to obtain a successful build with no errors yet. This application that we need to support has no documentation and the programmer(s) who wrote the application are not with the company any longer. This vb.net 2008 solution ... 28 Jun 2010 08:25
 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11