First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Help Calling A Function from a 32-bit non-.NET DLL
In my VB.NET application, I'm trying to call a function from a 32-bit, non-.NET dll file and I'm having problems. I believe I have the correct signature for the dll with: <System.Runtime.InteropServices.DllImportAttribute("asdHTMLCompare.dll")> _ Public Shared Function BuildCompositeFile(ByVal szOldFile As Sys... 30 Jun 2010 16:30
.Net Developer - Little Rock, AR (Citizens may only apply)
..Net Developer - Little Rock, AR (Citizens may only apply) Position - .Net Developer Location - Little Rock, AR ***Only Citizens may apply*** Seeking a .NET developer capable of continuing the development of a desktop application in Little Rock, AR for our DHS contract. A qualified candidate must have experi... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
toolstrip - mouse event for disabled items?
I have been using VB9 express and have not been pleased with the behavior of the tooltips for toolstrip items. the tooltip sometimes gets 'stuck' onto the screen over other controls, painted over the top of them until a repaint event of that control can clear it off. rather than find a way to not have this happ... 6 Jun 2010 07:16
TreeNode - find the keys of the node.
How can I search a treenode, and get the a specific key & value of the current searched node. Thanks :) ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
Image index.
Hello. I want to use imagelist. The nodes on the image list has connected to an itemlist, which I have added some pictures on it. On runtime - everytime I select a specific node, the image is changed to : imageIndex. I cannot see a way to avoid that situation. I want that when I click on node - the image on ... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
Final Color of cell in DataGridView
VB2005 - I have a DataGridView with cells of various background colors set with various methods. In the end I want to determine a color for an individual cell, ie what the user sees. According to MSDN there is a hierarchy of how the cell gets colored. Is there one function that will get me the "final" color or do i... 4 Jun 2010 18:07
User ID and Logon for Database
I am thinking of changing a very old program so that the user now has to enter a user ID and password. My VB skills are really beginner level. Can someone suggest a good article on how to do this, preferably with code samples for VB2005? -- Bettie ... 5 Jun 2010 15:50
Simple Deploy Question
I just had to amend a many year old program, including converting it to VB2005. It seems to be working and now I want to create a release package so the users can install it. VS2005 is way different. I tried looking through help but could never find out how to create something for installation. Where do I star... 4 Jun 2010 15:54
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://dailyupdatesonly.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 4 Jun 2010 13:41
Multiple VS versions
Hi all. I've had VS 2008 for about six months, installed alongside VS 6 (well, I only installed VB 6 and omitted the rest). I'm developing on Vista and deploying to Vista and 7, but I only have one machine available for development. Now, I've just taken delivery of VS 2010 (June 2010 MSDN shipment) and I'm ... 6 Jun 2010 01:38