First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
display var value
Hi, i want to display a value of a variabile, type into a textbox. for example num=1234 varx=763 if i type in textbox "num" i want to dispay 1234 if i type in textbox "varx" i want to display 763 who can i help???? ... 26 May 2010 13:36
Umm.... How to pass a sub into a class......
Roidy wrote: OK bear with me while I try to explain :) Okie dokie =)) I'm writing a program where I need to do a lot of different background worker tasks and display the progress in a dialog box. So rather than create a separate dialog for each task I created a class that displays a dialog and fires... 26 May 2010 05:54
Maximum index on a list is less than the list size
I keep getting "Make sure that the maximum index on a list is less than the list size" on the line "olItem.Subject = vInfo(1)" - any clues on what the issue maybe? This is a very simple app that's supposed to invoke a new Outlook email message, break the command line output using "|" delimiter and feed it into t... 27 May 2010 17:04
Umm.... How to pass a sub into a class......
OK bear with me while I try to explain :) I'm writing a program where I need to do a lot of different background worker tasks and display the progress in a dialog box. So rather than create a separate dialog for each task I created a class that displays a dialog and fires off a background worker, what I can't ... 25 May 2010 15:47
How do I get back deleted Tab Page
I have a tab control with 6 tabs. I had one called TPY, which I deleted (on purpose). I did create a backup of the entire directory first. Now I want to restore it, but am unable to do so. What I did was to open the current solution and the old (backup) solution, and then copy the Tab Page from the backup a... 25 May 2010 08:02
keep changes are made on datasource.
Hello. I have DataTable object. Changes are made on the datatable, but I need sometimes to refresh the datatable contents (I have master-detail form, and when the master record is changed, there are new elements on the datatable). So, I need to keep changes that were made on the details table. How can I keep... 22 May 2010 07:17
an attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format
Hello, This is the error I get on Windows 7. I tried going to the project screen in vb.net Studio 2008, and changing the target cpu to x64. This did not work. Do I have to build the program on Windows 7? I'm sure this must be a common problem for programs going to Windows 7. Thanks for any help. ... 8 Jun 2010 06:57
Crystal Reports in VB.NET Express Edition
Hello, I have a quick question. I am currently using VB.NET Express. I need to use Crystal Reports (Crystal Report Viewer, etc.) in the application I am working on. The only issue - since I am using Express Edition, I am assuming that Crystal Reports is not included. So my question - can I purchase it? O... 26 May 2010 12:29
How to Lock VBProject Programmatically without SendKeys (Note:- I don't want to Unlock or crack the VBProject. Just want to Lock it Programmatically)
On May 13, 5:04 am, "Michel Posseth [MCP]" <m...(a)posseth.com> wrote: Hello K , If Cor is right and we are indeed  dealing here with a person who wrote a "program" in office VBA well then the solution would be to rewrite that macro into a full featured program and deploy it as a compiled exe If y... 21 May 2010 12:49
Date Time Format Problem
Actually what happen is Asp.Net by Default support MM/DD/YYYY... so if u provide the date in dd/mm/yyyy format it will show the error(some cases means MM>12). so,u only write one method to convert to from MM/DD/yyyy to DD/MM/yyyy. ex: //read the value into one variable Datetime dtm=textbox.text //convert t... 21 May 2010 09:31