First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
XL app wants focus?
When I open a workbook (visible) from my VB6 app and read data from a sheet to load into a form, the Excel button on the taskbar starts flashing orange as if the Excel window wants input from me. This only happens with the compiled .exe, not in the IDE. Is there something I'm forgetting to do to keep the focu... 18 Jun 2010 16:52
Integer to number, too many decimals
Hi, In a data table I have records numbered from 801 to 809. I also use these numbers as row number then 8.01 to 8.09. To do so I just devide the record number by 100 and put it in a variable of type decimal (also tried double and single). At one point I compare this value with a number to do an evaluation:... 17 Jun 2010 13:26
Correction needed in Copy File code
Hi all, I have code below which i got from a friend on this group. it works fine but only thing i am getting is that even i mentioned that i want only those files to be copied which have extention ".xls" in the below code line " Dim files = From f In Directory.GetFiles(sourceDir, "*.xls", subdirsOption) Where ((N... 17 Jun 2010 07:52
vb.net - office interop
hi there, i try to control excel from vb.net to fill some cells and print a worksheet. after lots of searching everything works - almost: the whole thing works fine when the app is started by an administrator. i get error-message E_NOINTERFACE when running it as normal user. Somewhere in the docs for the office-i... 21 Jun 2010 20:19
Simple hack to get $600 to your home.
Simple hack to get $600 to your home at http://ukcitygirls.co.cc Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 16 Jun 2010 21:04
How can I resolve the control type?
Hello. In VB.NET (VS 2008) : How can I resolve the control type, by knowing it's name only. I.e : Panel. Thanks :) ... 17 Jun 2010 04:37
A Way for saving control with all of it's components and propertiesto a file or stream.
Mr. X. wrote: Hello. Is there any way to save a control + all of it's components to a file (or give it some representation as a long string). Thanks :) A control is an object with properties. You save the properties of the object to a XML file manually. You instantiate the control/object (new), ... 16 Jun 2010 08:51
A Way for saving control with all of it's components and properties to a file or stream.
Hello. Is there any way to save a control + all of it's components to a file (or give it some representation as a long string). Thanks :) ... 20 Jun 2010 13:29
insert control to parent at reverse order.
Hello. I see that, when insert controls to the same parent on the following way : control1.parent = commonParent control2.parent = commonParent commonParent.controls(0) ' this is coltrol1 commonParent.controls(1) ' this is control2 But, when I am doing so on design time, the order is reversed (and that w... 16 Jun 2010 08:51
Disable the search feature of a ComboBox
Using the following code snip in VB.net, When I start the app and pulldown the list from the combox box it tries to make a selection. But I don't want this feature. How do I prevent it. Why is the first item of the list selected as soon as the pulldown drops ? Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Obje... 19 Jun 2010 17:50