First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Bold and underline font
How can I make a font both bold and underline Dim DocFont As New Font("Arial", 14, FontStyle.Bold) only allows 1 at a time. ... 25 Jun 2010 11:00
MSDN .Net Remoting Sample ?
The solution I found was to make sure in the config file the client project name is in the application tags, as shown below. I've had to take out the opening tag braces to post here or the site thinks I'm trying to attacck it but you'll get the idea :) configuration> system.runtime.remoting> applicatio... 25 Jun 2010 06:38
Correct syntax for checking that value is in a set.
Hello. What is the correct syntax in VB.NET for checking that a value is in set of value ? pseudo code : value in ('a','b','c') ... Thanks :) ... 1 Jul 2010 01:18
Understanding BindingSource, DataSource, DataAdapter.
Hello. I have two forms. on each form I can delete/insert/update rows on a datatable. The question : ========== I want that : at each new form - only the changes on the specific form take or not take affect. (I want to commit or rollback the changes from the starting point of the form). I can add/update/d... 25 Jun 2010 06:38
Help On Line
Two questions: How can I set helps are on http://localhost:47873 instead http://127.0.0.1:47873? My proxy denied the access to that IP address... Now let me argue... How can I do searches in specific argument libraries? The Help on Line for microsoft seems a synonimous of regression. The Help32 was the b... 29 Jun 2010 07:27
That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers
fwiw I'm a total newb to dotnet. trying to learn by doing. I started with an app we purchased from an outside consultant(including source code). Several things about it did not work properly so i'm in the process of revising. Even with my limited knowlege i saw several things they did that were not good codin... 25 Jun 2010 00:06
DataGridView checkbox.
When I use dataGridView, and one of it's elements is a checkBox. How can I catch the event, exactly when the checkBox is changed. CellValueChanged is not good enough, since the event occurs after both two steps : 1. I change the value of the cell. 2. I move to another cell. I want exactly when the checkBox.che... 25 Jun 2010 03:21
Tutorial for Beginner
Any good online tutorial for beginner to start the first vb.net + sql application ? I had search many web and only find the 'function' of vb.net . Does any tutorial can teach me create the application form, using textbox and bind to database (ado.net) ? just a little sample application ? Thanks in advance... 24 Jun 2010 05:18
VB 2008 compiling for 32 bit
Hi In VB 2008 there seems to be three places where you can specify x86 or AnyCPU. 1. From the main IDE window, there is a platform drop down box next to the Debug/Release drop down box 2. From the Build Configuration Manager, there is an "active solution platform" at the top of the form 3. On the same form, th... 24 Jun 2010 00:59
User Control cannot access form variables
Hi All I am using VB Net 2008. I am trying to build a large application with multiple integrated functional modules like: - Operation - Accounting etc. I have tried to work on a premise where: - there would be a small root application which will build the basic environment for the entire application a... 23 Jun 2010 09:31
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12