First  |  Prev |
Pages: 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
GetLongPathNameA
This function refuses to return the long path name when called on Windows 2000 Professional. It does not return an error value or raise an exception, it just does nothing. <DllImport("kernel32")> _ Private Shared Function GetLongPathNameA(<MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.LPStr)> ByVal ShortPath As String, <MarshalAs... 28 Sep 2005 07:00
Database Login for Crystal reports
Hi All I am new to .net, as i worked majorily on VB6.0 & Crystal reports, I have developed an Window application in VB.net/SQL Server2000 and using Crystal reports8.5, I have used the CRViewer in the form. Now my problem is when i try to open Crystal report thro VB.net, it will prompt for database login password,... 11 Oct 2005 07:35
How to check if a file is open
My application creates some temporary files that are deleted when my application terminates. However, if a temp file is open, it will not be deleted and application will crash. How can I check if a file is open before deleting it Something like this If File(fileName).IsOpen then File(fileName).Close ... 7 Oct 2005 15:00
Burn CD/DVD from application
Hi All, In our project we need to burn CD/DVD according to the size/availability. For this we chose www.binarymagics.com software and we are having many issues with this. Have people tried any other 3rd party softwares? If so any suggestions will be appreciated. Regards Sobhan ... 21 Sep 2005 10:59
printform
In vb6 there is a method call printform but no in .net is there a way to do this ? There is a sample in msdn capture the screen and then print it.but it is blur when printed. And there is some samples used string ,it is a little complex for there is picture and style in the form. How can I do? ... 24 Feb 2005 05:19
FAXCOMLIB send error
Hi, Win2kServer Platform I dusted off some fax sending code that used to work. The send is now returning 'The date is invalid. System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException(0x8007000D): The data is invalid as FAXCOMLIB.IFaxDoc.Send() (Code Below) I recently just installed a PCI modem card for the test. However ... 2 Mar 2005 23:33
Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested serv
Good day experts and seniors, I have a window service written to process raw data file and save the file content into database. At the last stage of the processing, the file will be moved to save folder. Error occurs when the file is trying to be moved to the save folder. This error is being logged by my windo... 14 Feb 2005 07:43
Compressing/extracting cab file
Hello! I'm trying to create a cab file and extract it. XP is using a library for it, but i cannot find anything about it.... I don't want to use 3rd party's tools like cabarc/compress/extract. Can someone give me a tip for it? ... 14 Feb 2005 08:44
download binary file from website
Hi there I'm new to VB.NET programming and really programming in general. I have a small binary file on my website that I want to download programmatically onto my local hard drive. I can locate the file on my website using (System.Net. namespace) ... Dim uri As New Uri(<web address goes here>) Dim req A... 13 Feb 2005 23:57
asmsctrl.dll
Hi guys I need help, can anyone send me asmsctrl.dll. I've been looking for it on the web and i found it, but i just can't download it. Please help me, send it to b_wagey(a)yahoo.com .Thanks alot *** Sent via Developersdex http://www.developersdex.com *** Don't just participate in USENET...get rewarded for it! ... 13 Feb 2005 23:57