First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Help with Data Bound Controls
Hi All, Just wondering if someone could tell me why when i run the form that the three text boxes that i have that I have bound to a Beds Table I can not get to start with the text box empty? no matter what I try they always start with a value showing. I have tried (as you can see in the code) txtbox.clear... 25 Oct 2009 17:37
VSTO Setup problem: Missing File
I have the same problem, and no solution at this time. "Martin H." wrote: Hello, I am writing an add-in for Outlook 2007 with VS 2008. When I install it, the VSTO setup routine complains that the file microsoft.office.tools.outlook.v9.0.resources.dll is not in directory [TARGETDIR]\de (it's on... 22 Oct 2009 09:39
Calling a VB.net(2008) assembly from classic asp
Hello, I am upgrading our VB 6.0 dll's to .net assemblies. They are used by asp pages. The first assembly is created and runs fine from a console app test harness. I used regasm /tlb /codebase and created a snk for the assembly. I placed the net dll and the snk file in the same folder on my local machine. The asp ... 22 Oct 2009 06:21
leftb, rightb, midb conversions?
I'm converting a VB6 application to VB.net. In the program it deals with audio data, stored as a variant, and uses rightb, leftb, and midb. Since there are no equivalents in VB.net for those functions, are there any examples of how you do the same thing with a user function or anything else? Thanks, Steve... 18 Oct 2009 16:05
44 Opinion Dsiconsolas.com
Hola mi opinion acerca de dsiconsolas.com es bastante buena, gracias a estos chicos pude tener el cartucho para que mi hijo jugara a todos los juegos, que me descargo de internet. Fueron amables y me digeron donde descargarme los juegos y configurar la tarjeta. Me dieron un peque�o manual que para deciros la verdad, s... 16 Oct 2009 05:19
Datagridview -- problems in Backgroudworker
I have this code that worked fine, until I placed it in a backgroundworker. The first time I generate the results, it works fine, but on the second time I get the error: <error> DataGridView Default Error Dialog The following exception occurred in the DataGridView: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index 0 doe... 13 Oct 2009 19:00
Quick Recursive Delete?
Is there a way to "instantly" delete a folder and all subfolders? I'm currently trying: System.IO.Directory.Delete(Filepath, True) Each of these folders contains 60 subfolders which in turn contain about 100 files each (each of which is about 180kb). Because of this, my application grinds to a halt. Is t... 16 Oct 2009 13:01
Connecting to a WAN
I have a simple VBNet app with a Access database. I would like the app installed on a remote machine with the database on the server. I'm not sure how to connect to a WAN server ... 7 Oct 2009 14:11
Windows Defender Keeps Killing My App
I wrote a fairly simple windows service that checks a website and returns the status, emails me if the site is down. Works fine in XP (of course), but windows defender in vista labels it as "Alert Type: Unclassified software" and "takes action against it". I've modified the app manifest to require admin, highest ... 7 Oct 2009 13:03
Olaf - I've converted your mandelbrot app
"Tom Shelton" <tom_shelton(a)comcastXXXXXXX.net> wrote in message news:uakBB2eQKHA.5032(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... http://www.tom-shelton.net/Mandelbrot.zip Forgive the project name spelling :) I fat fingered Mandelbrot. And, when you run it - make sure you run the release version... I ran your VB.Net m... 5 Oct 2009 12:25