First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71
VB.NET and Exchange
We are sending email via the SMTPClient function with an exchange server, but it doesn't seem to be updating the user's exchange sent folder - is there any way i can do that? We need to allow our software to interface w/ Outlook (which it does and works fine), but we have customers that want it to speak directly ... 9 Dec 2009 06:39
Process Id for Service
I have spent hours looking for this and just can't find how to to get the process id of a service running on a given machine. I have a service As System.ServiceProcess.ServiceController in hand but I can't seem to connect the dots to get the correct Process Id. We have multple instances of the same app running for ... 11 Dec 2009 16:58
Vb.net 2008 - System.data.enumerablerowcollection(of system.data.datarow)convert to string???
Rob W wrote: I have amended my LINQ however I'm still not able to retrieve the datarow values as string though using the .Tostring conversion. Anyone got any ideas how to extract the xml data from the datatable using LINQ? Dim quotes = From quote In frmMainQuote.quoteData.Tables("quote").As... 26 Nov 2009 13:08
Validate Password against Domain Policy
Hello, our company has developed a setup assistent for our Products (it starts the Setup file of the Client Software, installs and configures a SQL-Express Database Server instance for our product and attaches the Database of our product to the sql-server instance). All parameters (such as SQL-Server instan... 2 Dec 2009 08:45
Filesystemwatcher file owner and filename length issue
I have two questions my code question is in relation to a filename question the other is about my proposed workaround We have an app that sweeps directories this app fails when filenames are over 92 characters long. We have tried to make the users not use filenames that long but ... that doesn't work. We hav... 18 Nov 2009 15:45
How to IBinarySerialize a List(Of T)
Hello, How do I write/read a List(Of SqlDouble) (or its underlying array of SqlDouble) with BinaryReader and BinaryWriter? I am writing a SQL Server CLR function and am using a List(Of SqlDouble) to hold the values for processing. The class must implement IBinarySerialize which as two methods. Read passes... 12 Nov 2009 12:53
Move back/forward to previous edit point
Is there a key-combination to move back to a statement I was previously on, even if I didn't set it up as a bookmark? I use bookmarks when I know I'm going to go back to that statement many times. But in most instances I'm just moving along doing things, when I'd like to go back to the statement I just came fr... 13 Nov 2009 07:42
Question about the Common Application Data Folder
I'm confused about how to use the CommonAppData Folder in Visual Studio. I need for my deployment project to put some files on the disk. Then, my application needs to find those files. I can use the deployment project to put files into [CommonAppDataFolder]\[Manufacturer]\[ProductName], or any variation on th... 10 Dec 2009 17:55
Icons? (Thank you Scott M.)
I'm not the OP but I want to say thank you. I thought icons were supposed to be there somewhere but I hadn't been able to find them. Thanks, Bob "Scott M." <s-mar(a)nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:ur3HnxsYKHA.4012(a)TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... Visual Studio includes a wide variety of such icons as part of i... 11 Nov 2009 13:31
Icons?
Hey All, I was wondering if there anyone knows where a good set of standard icons can be obtained? For example, consider the classic Office XP icons. Is there a company, website, etc. where these can be obtained? Thanks ... 13 Nov 2009 12:11