First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64
PRB: HttpWebRequest POST with AllowWriteStreamBuffering = False [.net 1.1, vs2003]
Hi, This is a strange problem for me, because I know this was working correctly, but now when I am testing it, it is not working. Nothing changed in my code, it merely acts now as if I have not set "HttpWebRequest.AllowWriteStreamBuffering = False" and all data is sent quickly (ie, buffered locally). The whole... 26 Jan 2010 09:51
Backup of Remote SQL Server using VB Net Code
Jan 26, 2010 Hi all I am using VB Net 2008 and SQL 2008. I am taking a backup of a local SQL Server Database using the following code: Dim backup As SQLDMO.Backup = New SQLDMO.BackupClass() Dim sqlserver As SQLDMO.SQLServer = New SQLDMO.SQLServerClass() sqlserver.LoginSecure = Fa... 26 Jan 2010 15:33
It must be my age ;-)
On Jan 22, 5:51 pm, "Keith (Southend)G" <keith_harr...(a)hotmail.com> wrote: One of those classic moments where depending on what generation you come from as to how you react. I was 'experimenting' with VB and thought I'd lost all my code (form1.vb) and form (Form1.vb [design] ), to a youngster it would have... 25 Jan 2010 17:23
Implement a VB interface.
Hello. What is the equivalent code in VB (As the following C# code) ? public interface myInterface : UpInterface { } .... How can I implement the UpInterface in VB.NET ? Need sample code, please. Thanks :) ... 25 Jan 2010 12:49
marshalling cascading C structures
[I managed to send this twice to microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion instead of sending it to this newsgroup... Sorry if you probably read it a third time here.] Folks, consider these cascading C structures: typedef struct AA_ { int aa1; } AA; typedef struct BB_ { int nu... 25 Jan 2010 01:48
DataGridViewComboBoxColumn change to automatically update DataGridView
I have a standard DataGridView. One of the columns is a DataGridViewComboBoxColumn. When I select one of the ComboBox items, I want to trap the change and add additional columns based on the item selected in the ComboBox. I've tried using CellValueChanged for the DataGridView column, and a bunch of other events, bu... 25 Jan 2010 02:53
Question about file location
Anthony Papillion schrieb: Hello again everyone, I'm developing an application that depends on an external data file. I've created a new folder within the project and then added the data file to it. I called the folder resources. Now, I'm trying to create a StreamReader to use the file. This i... 25 Jan 2010 00:44
HelpProvider and HTML Help interaction
I have an application with a .chm help-file. But I have some questions about the behaviour of the help-window. I use a modal application window and I can start the help. The help windows appears but it is allways in foreground of my application window. I can set the input focus on my window, the help window bec... 23 Jan 2010 07:40
Implementing Ctrl-C
Hi I have a regular vs 2008 WinForm app using Infragistics controls. How can I implement Ctrl-C (copy) and Ctrl-V (paste) inside the fields? Many Thanks Regards ... 23 Jan 2010 15:28
Decoding function in vb.net
Hi, I am having encode & decode functions in C. Will receive an encoded value in vb.net( this encoded value is updated in database by another C process) & this must be decoded using vb.net code. How can I apply this? The decode function in C is /*Decode function to decode the incoming buffer containing enc... 23 Jan 2010 05:31