From: Mr. X. on
Hello.
What is the equivalent code in VB (As the following C# code) ?

public interface myInterface : UpInterface
{
}

How can I implement the UpInterface in VB.NET ?

Need sample code, please.

Thanks :)

From: Armin Zingler on
Mr. X. schrieb:
> Hello.
> What is the equivalent code in VB (As the following C# code) ?
>
> public interface myInterface : UpInterface
> {
> }
>
> How can I implement the UpInterface in VB.NET ?
>
> Need sample code, please.
>
> Thanks :)

RTFM

--
Armin
From: Armin Zingler on
I feel so sorry that I didn't search for you in my previous reply.

Here it is:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/28e2e18x.aspx

Same available via [F1] key.

--
Armin

From: Family Tree Mike on

"Mr. X." wrote:

> Hello.
> What is the equivalent code in VB (As the following C# code) ?
>
> public interface myInterface : UpInterface
> {
> }
>
> How can I implement the UpInterface in VB.NET ?
>
> Need sample code, please.
>
> Thanks :)
>

> .

The equivalent is:

Public Interface myInterface
Inherits UpInterface
End Interface

I'm not sure what the "UpInterface" is, but to impliment it, just create a
class as below:

Public Class MyUpper
Implements myInterface ' or UpInterface...
End Class

When you type the Impliments statement, the IDE adds the stubbed
functions/properties for you.

Mike