From: Chris Dunaway on
On Jan 22, 5:51 pm, "Keith (Southend)G" <keith_harr...(a)hotmail.com>
wrote:
> One of those classic moments where depending on what generation you
> come from as to how you react.
> I was 'experimenting' with VB and thought I'd lost all my code
> (form1.vb) and form (Form1.vb [design] ), to a youngster it would have
> been a case of "What can this do if I try something else", but in my
> case, a little older, it was "Oh no, what have I done !", fortunately
> after a brief panic, palpitations and a cold sweat, I found my way
> home. Definitely a "Beam my up Scotty" moment ;-)
>
> Now where's those tablets.
>
> Keith (Southend)

If you're concerned about losing your code in the future, you should
check into using a source control system. Look at SVN. It's free and
there's a tool that integrates with VS called AnkhSVN.

If you have lots of source, it's well worth the effort.

Chris