First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60
regex...
Hello Can we know the font property of each word of a string and test it in an evaluator of the regex and then choose between two replacements? thanks pascal ... 11 Feb 2010 15:05
Datagridview Determine if right click is on selected cells
VB 2005 How do I tell if a right click on a datagridview is in the selected cells? I want to selected the cell if it's not, and if it is in the selected cell range do nothing. I have this code to select the right clicked cell, but how do I check if it's in the selected cell range? Private Sub DataGridView_C... 11 Feb 2010 17:22
Serving a video stream from an IP Camera
I want to read a stream in from an Axis IP Camera and serve it out to a number of connected PCs. I can get the stream as follows: Dim MyWebResponse As WebResponse = Nothing Dim myWebRequest As WebRequest = WebRequest.Create("http://x.x.x.x/axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi") MyWebResponse = myWebRequest.GetResponse... 9 Feb 2010 18:35
visual studio crash when choose itens
Hi When i choose itens (Tools - choose toolbox itens) the visual studio crash. PowerCommads for Visutal Studio 2008 is not installed. Someone can help me? TC ... 9 Feb 2010 19:43
The SetACL problem
Hello, I use the two command lines below to clear all permission of a registry key. setacl -on "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\test" -ot reg -actn setprot -op "dacl:p_c;sacl:p_c" setacl -on "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\test" -ot reg -actn clear -clr "dacl,sacl" Then i use th... 9 Feb 2010 05:06
using excel from dotnet
situation: I'm working on a new app in vbexpress 2008 using acad com interop Also need to write extracted data to excel. problem: At home(laptop) i have excel 10. At the office excel 12. (both seem to have excel5 listed in refs.) I need to work at both locations. can i reference both 10 and 12 in the same vb... 11 Feb 2010 18:30
Move controls in dialog area
Hi, Bit of a newbie to VB.NET. I'm using 2003.NET. I have a project with a number of controls, but I cannot move the controls around at design time using the Up/Down/Left/Right cursor keys. I can drag the controls around with the mouse only. What's going on here? I was sure I could do this in VS2003.NET with... 8 Feb 2010 12:16
Multiple setup projects
Hi I need to have separate outputs for the same vb winform project. Can I included several setup projects in the same vb solution to accomplish this such that when solution is built each setup creates its own setup package? Thanks Regards ... 8 Feb 2010 18:00
newb how to get linenumbers in code window
If i have a runtime exception occur while debugging it tells me the line number of the error i haven;t figured out how to get them to show in the ide yet? i tried looking in the help, but am still waiting for it to open while i write and send this! ... 7 Feb 2010 19:50
regex evaluator
reading the post i think it's not enough clear. To distinguish words that I consider a good response from others, I thought: 1) identify them in a RichTextBox by clicking on each, and then apply special format (fontsize, fonttype etc.). 2)Then using a regex that would test the format of the word (font etc.), and... 7 Feb 2010 14:16