First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
Where is "imports Win32"?
Dumb question I know, but after 2 hours googling I give up. What is the easiest/recommended way to access the Win32 API from VB Studio Express? I assumed it would be a simple matter of Imports Win32, or something similar and the whole API would be exposed. Surely I don't have to Declare every API function I ca... 9 Mar 2010 23:46
Some concepts of OOP.
Hello. I need a basic tutorial for OOP in VB.NET (VS 2008), please, and how can I implements it? (Why : public class myClass implements panel doesn't work?) Thanks :) ... 10 Mar 2010 13:06
Passing a PDF as a parameter
Is it possible to pass a PDF as a parameter to a server via remoting? If so is there a resource I can use to learn how? Thank you. ... 10 Mar 2010 10:49
ANNOUNCE: Major Feature Release - NHI1-0.7, PLMK-1.6 and libmsgque-4.5
Dear User, ANNOUNCE: Major Feature Release ==================================== libmsgque: Application-Server-Toolkit for C, C++, JAVA, C#, TCL, PERL, PYTHON, VB.NET PLMK: Programming-Language-Microkernel NHI1: Non-Human-Intelligence #1 SUMMARY ======= This is a 'maj... 8 Mar 2010 09:42
More multi threading advice needed!
Hi, Need more help with this. I have an array of objects (Computer class). The class has a method that takes a while to run and I want it to run in it's own thread. So I have code like this: Private ProcessResultHandler As AsyncCallback = AddressOf ProcessResults For i = 0 To ComputerArray.GetUpperBound... 12 Mar 2010 10:33
contextmenu
i have a form with many textboxs. on a couple of textboxes, i have a ContextMenu (not contextmenustrip, just contextmenu). When i right-click the menu is displayed and all works fine. the issue is if my cursor is on a different text box (say box 1) and the contextmenu is on box 4, and with the cursor in box 1 (so t... 7 Mar 2010 08:31
ASP.NET, Class Libraries, and HTTP Handlers
I have a Solution that contains a Web Application and a Class Library. The Class Library contains an HTTP Handler, which implements IHttpHandler and needs registered in the config file. I want the *.dll for the Class Library to be available and work independently of the Web Application. The handler works when I... 9 Mar 2010 12:22
VB.NET and sql server
I have the following questions about creating sql server 2008 reports with VB.NET 2008: I am creating a report that will contain the following: a. page header with the title of the report, b. page footers that contain the page numbers, and c. table of contents to tie about 27 subreports together, d. seve... 7 Mar 2010 05:16
MDI parent, childs and panels ...
I have an MDI parent form with a panel. If I create an MDI child form and, at runtime, move the MDI child window over the panel on the MDI parent, the panel appears in front of the MDI child window. How can I make the MDI child window appear in front of any controls that may be on the MDI parent? Detail my pan... 8 Mar 2010 09:42
Debugging a Class Library used in a Web Application
I have two projects in the same Solution, one of which is a Web Application, the other of which is a Class Library. When debugging, if I put a breakpoint in the Web Application, it stops there when it should, but the debugger refuses to stop at the breakpoints in the Class Library. Is there something special I ... 6 Mar 2010 06:24