First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Trouble With Timer
Good day. I have asp.net page in vb.net that gets set of photos records from a database table (paths to photos). Loads that data into session datatable, divide into parts and display each part at timer interval. For eg. every 7 seconds display first 5 (of 20) photos in asp.net datagrid, then next set of 5, then ... 12 Apr 2010 18:09
Red TransparencyKey Not Working on Non Development Computer
I created a simple program that does little more than display a bitmap on the screen so that I could try out the TransparancyKey property. Any color in the window that matches the TransparencyKey should be transparent, so that users see whatever is behind the window at those points, rather than the window itsel... 5 Apr 2010 17:16
Add timer.tick event handler.
Hello. I see on some components that I can do I.e: addHandler myButton.click, eventHandlerSub But for Timer (is it on System.Timers ?) I cannot handle the tick event. How can I by some code handle the tick event of the timer ? Thanks :) ... 4 Apr 2010 18:13
Create a template.
In VB.NET (VS 2008), I want easily create my new class or win-form, and make it as a template, so I can easily use and create new forms / classes based on that template. Thanks :) ... 30 Apr 2010 11:44
Creating array for three items
Hello all, I am reading 3 strings from a DB table. I need to apply the same process to all three strings, so I figured that I would use a for loop. To make the loop easier to handle I am going to put the three strings into an array so I can loop through each one, something like this: dim sArr() as string ... 5 Apr 2010 13:53
forms control in a class
Hi all, I have a vb.net class with this in it: Public Sub SetValues(ByVal obj As Object) DirectCast(obj, ComboBox).Items.Add("Value1") DirectCast(obj, ComboBox).Items.Add("Value2") End Sub Problem: ComboBox is unrecognized becuase this is a class library, not a form. So I add: Imports System.... 2 Apr 2010 17:06
From designer does not display
I have a solution which contains a windows application project (vb.net) and an owerdrawn control project (c#). The owner drawn control is referenced by the windows form project (by selecting the project in the add reference dialog), After referencing the owner drawn control this way it appears in the contro... 2 Apr 2010 13:45
dlls in VB.NET (VS 2008).
Hello. I have created class library (add -> new project -> class library. wrote some public function on class, such as Public Shared Function myfunction return integer. , and want to use some of my function. I do in code : imports myLib and I cannot access myClass (class is declared : Public Class myClass).... 2 Apr 2010 04:58
Setting registry value
Hi How can I check for this registry value; [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services\Eventlog\MyApp Log] "Retention"=dword:00000000 and if it does not exist to create it and if it exists make sure the value of "Retention"key is 00000000? Many Thanks Regards ... 2 Apr 2010 10:24
Attaching to a DLL
In VB6 I used the syntax: Set MyObj = CreateObject("MyDLL.MyClass") to expose the procedures in a DLL to an EXE. VB6 objects to this, so what is the equivalent code in VB2008? ... 1 Apr 2010 20:15