First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Matrix?
Hello all I am looking for the best way to generate a report that is based off data that needs to have dynamic columns but static rows. I was told use a matrix just wanted to know if this is correct and any good examples out there.. TIA ... 14 Apr 2010 17:49
AutoPostBack is not firing on some clients
Hi, In my ASP.net web application (VS 2003), I have a textbox in which AutoPostBack=True...the event got fired when I am running on my IE7. And my client had that working before, but not anymore... Do you have any idea why the event is not firing now? Is there another setting I have to configure in IE? T... 12 Apr 2010 13:41
Multilingual application
April 12, 2010 Hi all I have a requirement to develop an application in VB Net 2008 that should be multilingual. What could be the easiest way to manage the text of labels etc. based on the language selected which could be a code passed on to the form as a parameter. Thanks in advance Mike TI ... 12 Apr 2010 17:03
DotNet error message : on which statement ?
Hello. An ASP.NET application reports the following error : .... [NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] RefFlu050.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +1174 .... How can I identify which statement in my source code corresponds to RefFlu050.Page_Load +1174 ? ... 26 Apr 2010 10:16
Loop thru WinForm Controls
Hi All What is the code to loop thru all textbox controls on a form? TIA johnb ... 11 Apr 2010 14:34
Event of changing the grid-cell value.
Hello. In VB.NET 2008. I have dataGridView. Which event occurs when changing data row value. (Not all the times I am changing the value via the dataGridView directly. There are also values that are changed directly via the datatable object. I need a general method, please. dataGridView is connected to BindingSou... 10 Apr 2010 15:43
Change state of detached column of dataGridView.
In VB.NET 2008 (VS 2008) I see I can change the state of an unChanged column, but for detached column - I cannot change the state. Dim objRowV As DataRowView Dim objRow As DataRow objRowV = myBindSource.Current objRow = objRowV.Row objRow("my_column") = 123 ... 10 Apr 2010 10:12
AutoFilter method of Range class failed
Hello, I'm trying to automate some formatting of an Excel 2007 workbook using VB.NET in Visual Studio for Applications to run as a Script Task in SqlServer Integration Services. I have a fairly simple range, and I'm able to do everything I want with it, except for Autofilter. I've tried various methods for... 14 Apr 2010 23:23
Error 30366 in VB behind VS(2005) project
I'm new to using Visual Studio (2005) with VB and I've recently taken over a project started by someone else. The basic process is to retrieve a file from an ftp server, load the data into SQL Server (2005) tables, summarize the data - creating a new file to put on the mainframe. There are steps included tha... 9 Apr 2010 15:39
Outlook like Calendar for VB net
I found a free outlook type scheduler on codeproject.com. The developer has given free open source licensing for it and many are building schedulers around it. But from what I have read on MS's Office UI site, you can only use the look of the calendar if you use the ribbon control. Also, even if you purchase a... 9 Apr 2010 10:02