First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Posting a form to webserver using vb.net
I'm used to using the msxml library to post data to a form handler on a webserver. Can anyone tell me the comparable .net class to use to get the same thing done using Visual Basic.net 1.1? In other words : What is the .net class and code I can use with VB to post a form to a webserver and get a response? In ... 23 Apr 2010 07:38
ASP table background color
FTP Server Passive Mode
I have a CE device that I need to remotely connect to my windows PC and transfer files between them.. I already have working code on the CE devices that I can use to transfer files to/from FileZilla server successfully but I would like to implement some more functionality, such as verifying that the file is val... 22 Apr 2010 09:18
Running an ActiveX EXE from VB2008 app
Hello all. On this occasion I would like to get your opinion on how best approach a specific design requirement. The VB2008 app that I am developing uses a legacy ActiveX EXE server to return some data. The code instantiates the server object and runs it. When the server is done it fires an event in the calling ... 26 Apr 2010 11:24
Run Unix shell script from VB.NET
I have the need to run couple Unix shell scripts (in IBM AIX box) from a VB.NET windows app. Please help! Thanks a million. Bill ... 27 Apr 2010 17:57
Is that a blank in your TextBox ...
.... or are you glad to see me? (Sorry, an oblique reference to an old Mae West line.) But seriously ... sometimes a blank in a TextBox means something very much different than nothing in the TextBox, but there is no visual clue to the end user which permits him to distinguish between the two cases - that I ... 22 Apr 2010 06:11
How to build the form with details button?
Hello, I want to build a form with a details button, when click the details button, the form will become bigger, and show details on the bigger form, how to do? any examples? thank you. ... 26 Apr 2010 08:03
Upgrade 2008 to 2010
Hi all. I've been reading on the MS web site till my eyes crossed and I've not found the info that I need. I have VS 2008, although I use only VB. If I upgrade to 2010 will my existing apps build OK or will they require change? Thanks for any guidance. Gale. ... 29 May 2010 16:51
MailMessage message size
Hi, I'm working on a ASP.Net website where I use the MailMessage method to send a report filled in by the user to a given email address. The user can also upload an attachement to be put in the data part of the report. If the attachement is less then 1,7 Mb there is no problem, the email is sent. Any larger... 26 Apr 2010 19:31
How Does ComboBox Determine What To Display?
I implemented as class like this ... Public Class ComboxChoice Public ChoiceText As String Public LastUsed As Date Public UsedCount As Integer 'to be serializable we have to have a parameterless constructor Sub New() End Sub Sub New(ByRef Choice As String, ByRef LastUsed As Date, _... 21 Apr 2010 13:37