First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
How to get the list of all SQL Server foreign keys in a database by using Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Smo ?
Hello. I have found many post telling how to create a foreign key with SMO but no one explaining how to list them. Anybody knows ? Thank you, Gilbert ... 8 Apr 2010 04:00
Problem passing exception from AppDomain
I have an application that calls a routine within an AppDomain. The AppDomain will raise an event outside the AppDomain called StatusUpdate. It will possibly pass back a SystemException object. In general, this works fine. However, if I call the AppDomain routine from a form (versus a console app or a windo... 7 Apr 2010 10:07
datagridview Combobox column
Hi all, [vb2008] I need help with the following, I have a grid that i have put on there 2 textbox's and a combobox column which works ok. When i then add the data by using the following code below, it works, my problem is with the combobox "YesNo" it put the complete contents of the datatable into the co... 6 Apr 2010 07:30
Adding/copying Worksheet to Excel
I got 10 worksheets in workbook Master (file master.xls) and I wand to copy them to the workbook B (file b.xls). How can I do this? I need to this for few thousand files. ... 6 Apr 2010 01:01
Programmatically add Sub Menus to a ContextMenuStrip
Hi All, I've always so far designed menus at design time and never had a problem. Today I want to create menus programmatically and add Sub Menus to a ContextMenuStrip. How can I programmatically reproduce what I do at design time by setting the DropDown property of a Menu Item to the Sub Menu I wat to attach ... 5 Apr 2010 21:44
HTML report in vb.net
How do I create an html report in vb.net instead of Crystal or ReportViewer? ... 6 Apr 2010 07:30
textBox databinding.
Hello. I have connected textbox by databinding to a BindingSource object (to a specific column of a specific table). Everything is fine ... But what if I want to undo the change I have made by the textbox. (It may be a textbox or any other binded control). How can I do that ? Thanks :) ... 6 Apr 2010 17:36
Sorry for reposting - can not figure out...
Very sorry for reposting same message. I cannot figure out this concern issue.... Good day. I have asp.net page in vb.net that gets set of photos records from a database table (paths to photos). Loads that data into session datatable, divide into parts and display each part at timer interval. For eg. every ... 5 Apr 2010 21:44
Reading filenames into listbox
Hi How can I read into a listbox filenames of all files in a folder? Many Thanks Regards ... 5 Apr 2010 07:13
Object disposal guidance needed
Hi all. I'm a recent migrant from VB6 so I'm used to creating references to objects and then setting them to Nothing when they are no longer needed. Do I understand correctly that setting to Nothing is unnecessary in VB 2008 when the owning class or form is about to close anyway? Can disposal of objects a... 6 Apr 2010 18:45