First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
Can't evaluate expressionin IDE debug mode
So I am stepping through my program and I either hover or select an expression and hit F9 and its value is displayed, but then in some cases I get this message: "Cannot evaluate expression because we are stopped in a place where garbage collection is impossible, possibly because the code of the current method ma... 28 Apr 2010 17:29
Upload/Download files in Chunks on FTP
Hi, I want to upload and download files to FTP in chunks as my file size is large . please help me . Thanks, Hemant ... 27 Apr 2010 15:40
The string font is ugly on chart
I found a good article about the disk explorer http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/Disk_Size_Explorer.aspx And it ran well on Windows XP, but the text font on the chart was ugly when ran on Windows 7, look scratchy. I researched the code about the font for long time, it used DrawString method to draw the text str... 30 Apr 2010 09:29
Do not work well for Windows 7?
I found the source code Disk Size Explorer, the link is below. The code works well on XP, but the font and chart show ugly when run on Windows 7. http://www.codeproject.com/KB/vb/Disk_Size_Explorer.aspx I have checked for long time, but no result. Could anyone help to check the source code? thank you. ... 27 Apr 2010 03:14
Hi, I have an application that uses resource files to contain the string values for each language. I have created the required resource files in my project, but I don't speak the languages I wish to have resources for. What I would like to do, is somehow allow the end user to edit the resource file thems... 28 Apr 2010 07:15
Is This Method Of Creating a String Possible?
Hi all. I've looked on Google for this but it's one of those that I just don't know what keywords to put in the search terms!! So, in a nutshell... I know when you do this with a=10 and b=5 Console.Writeline ("{0} is bigger than {1}", a, b) You will get this - "10 is bigger than 5". BUT can I define a ... 22 May 2010 10:34
How to send email with no outlook and SMTP server ?
Is there any way to send an email (either from a VB program or ASP or HTML) if the machine has no Outlook and/or SMTP server ? Thank you ... 29 Apr 2010 01:20
System.net Utilities.FTP or ProcessStart?
I have the need to access an ftp server within a VB.NET app to issue GET command to download files. The ftp command lines are below (with actual loin info withhold): ftp open ftp.myftpserver.com User: myuserID Password: mypassword /get ./ReceiveFiles/GetFileV2/MyAccount {myLocalFilePath} It's the GET... 29 Apr 2010 01:20
Sync Framework with multiple branch
I know how sync framework works but I'm wondering how can I use it if I have multiple branches. Each of the branch must have its own database for offline use. There is no problem here. But how about when, say, I sold an item? The qty must be deducted right away from the main database. Since sync framework as wh... 26 Apr 2010 11:24
Resize an image: bug?
Hi to all, inside a subroutine i have this code: Me.PictureBox1.Size = New Size(Me.dimensioni.Width * Me.zoom_factor, Me.dimensioni.Height * Me.zoom_factor) When the program goes out of sub I get the error: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception non � stata gestita Message="Operazione completata" Source... 1 May 2010 07:38