First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
where will the experts go when ms deletes this ng?
I understand ms is deleting newsgroups soon. Are there plans on this group of the main experts for an alternate group to migrate to? ... 21 May 2010 05:09
Programmatically creating a pass-through query
Hi, Is there a way to programmatically create pass-through query in Access 2003? Sub test () Dim db As Database Dim strSQL As String Dim qdfs As QueryDefs Dim qdf As QueryDef strSQL ="Some pass-through SQL statement here" Set db = Cu... 18 May 2010 11:28
Windows Search
Hello all We're working on a document manager for our app and we need to find porcions of text in files (*.doc, *.etc) in some directories. Does anybody have any experience doing something like this? Thanks Augusto ... 17 May 2010 14:40
Windows Search
Hello all We're working on a document manager for our app and we need to find porcions of text in files (*.doc, *.etc) in some directories. Does anybody have any experience doing something like this? Thanks Augusto ... 24 May 2010 22:22
IsRemoteAdmin function
Hi, I'm trying to (re)write a function in VB.NET (VS2008) which determines if the current user has administrator privileges on a remote computer and returns a boolean. I want to determine this before calling an external program. If possible I do not want to enumerate the members of the local administrators g... 19 May 2010 06:05
Solved : Re: Urgent HELP needed..... After installing, app crashes
Just thought I would update... After making the suggest changes by Armin Zingler, I was able to track the error do a DLL from a component that was the problem. I looked into it, and the license.txt file had an entry for the dll that was not the same version as the dll i was using. I deleted those entries, and... 17 May 2010 04:48
Monitoring and debugging applications
I'm taking the elearning course 3357, Monitoring and debugging applications in the microsoft .net framework 2.0 it says: To debug an application, run the Microsoft CLR Debugger. The Microsoft CLR Debugger is one of the applications that is installed when you install Visual Studio 2005. It is part of the Vi... 17 May 2010 18:01
How to change BindingSource ConnectString at runtime
Hi I'm using BindingSource componet. In my setting is possible to change ConnectString and in runtime? The variable scope is application. Same one helpe-me? Thanks ... 14 May 2010 10:37
Urgent HELP needed..... After installing, app crashes
Hi, I am able to run my application on my development machine with no problems. When I compile and install the application on the brand new computer, I am unable to start the application as it crashes. To try and work out the problem, i put as the very first line in my main form load event to just show a... 16 May 2010 15:44
handle activeX dll Generated event in my WPF/.NET application
Hi, I have to handle a VB 6.0 ActiveX Dll Generated event in my WPF application. I tried this following things but it does n't work. Could anyone of help to resolve this problem. May be pointing out good example of this scenario will also more helpful. Created a ActiveX Dll Project in VB 6.0 with a class ... 14 May 2010 03:01