From: Augusto on
Hello all

We're working on a document manager for our app and we need to find porcions
of text in files (*.doc, *.etc) in some directories. Does anybody have any
experience doing something like this?

Thanks
Augusto

From: Martin H. on
Hello Augusto,

You can use System.IO.DirInfo to get the files and sub-directories from
a specific directory.

Best regards,

Martin

From: Herfried K. Wagner [MVP] on
Hello,

Am 17.05.2010 20:31, schrieb Augusto:
> We're working on a document manager for our app and we need to find porcions
> of text in files (*.doc, *.etc) in some directories. Does anybody have any
> experience doing something like this?

Windows 7/Vista:

Windows Search Developer's Guide (Windows)
<URL:http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee872109(VS.85).aspx>

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>