First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
How to find Visual Basic version of an exe file
I have an application lunch exe file. Is there way that I can find out that in which Visual Basic version this application been designed or made. I have found few sultions from internet but they only give the application version instead of the version of Visual basic in which this application been designed. Plea... 7 Jun 2010 09:40
What replaces this group?
Hi All Sad to see this group fold up. After considerable pain I managed to get the NNTP Bridge work.... What is the equivalent of this group. Currently I can see Msdn.en-US.vbgeneral and Msdn.en-US.vblanguage Is this where I should be looking? Thanks ... 8 Jun 2010 19:31
Simple hack to get $500 to your home.
Simple hack to get $500 to your home at http://dailyupdatesonly.tk Due to high security risks,i have hidden the cheque link in an image. in that website on left side below search box, click on image and enter your name and address where you want to receive your cheque.please dont tell to anyone. ... 3 Jun 2010 13:26
pass array as a function parameter
In VB2005 I have a function that takes an array of integers Private Sub MyGroups(ByVal grpVals() As Integer) 'blah End Sub I can call the function no problem with two variables Dim myvals() As Integer = {var1, var2} MyGroups(myvals) Is there a way to do this in one line like so MyGroups( {var1, var2... 3 Jun 2010 15:40
option strict?
What exactly does option strict do and what is the best setting for it? ... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
Good bye...
The impacts are coming closer.... More and more groups are dieing.... So, good bye fellows! Was a long and interesting time. I've learned a lot! Thank you all for the discussions and support - and for the questions also. :-) Put a "_" between the "no" and "spam" if you want to write me a mail. -- Armin ... 9 Jun 2010 13:07
Binding to a column that is integer.
Hello. I am binding a TextBox to an integer column. The textbox cannot have empty value, even the column can assign to null. How can I force empty value on the textBox, that is of integer type (not zero). Thanks :) ... 7 Jun 2010 15:30
Help converting a vb6 function to vbnet.
On 2 June, 06:55, Sara <s...(a)none.invalid> wrote: Armin Zingler wrote: Am 02.06.2010 04:10, schrieb Sara: Hello, I am new to vbnet and have only worked with text files thus far. I've converted the ENC() & Encode() calls from this function already. Any help would be much appreciated.... 2 Jun 2010 12:03
Enable Visual Styles after application has started
Hi All, I want to dynamically change the Application.EnableVisualStyles flag. I have an application that uses a startup form (.Net Framework 2.0) and if I set the EnableVisualStyles in the Application.Startup event it doesn't work. The only way it works is if I set this flag at design time in the Application pr... 2 Jun 2010 10:56
Calling unmanaged C dll from managed code
Can someone point me to a good tutorial on how to call an unmanaged C dll from managed code? I am experimenting with using libiptcdata from a VB.Net project. libiptcdata comes with the source code if that makes any difference. -- Dennis ... 1 Jun 2010 17:32