From: Mr. X. on
Hello.
I am binding a TextBox to an integer column.
The textbox cannot have empty value, even the column can assign to null.
How can I force empty value on the textBox, that is of integer type (not
zero).

Thanks :)

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Use the binding events

http://www.vb-tips.com/DataBindingEvents.aspx

From: Mr. X. on
It's binding.
Not databinding.
What should I do for databinding object (They are not the same events) ?
Thanks :)

From: LightStamp on
Are you talking about declaring a variable as IsNullable of Integer then
setting it to Nothing
Which will let the column value remain NULL

Forgive me if I'm way off on what you're asking here