From: Armin Zingler on
The impacts are coming closer.... More and more groups are dieing....

So, good bye fellows! Was a long and interesting time. I've learned
a lot! Thank you all for the discussions and support - and for the
questions also. :-)

Put a "_" between the "no" and "spam" if you want to write me a mail.

--
Armin
From: Simon Whale on
Yes it has been fun.. thank you for your time in answering the question
posted Armin

Simon

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Hi Armin,

You would really be a good member of the VB general forum. Put your
restrictions aside and try it once.

I had my sceptic also before, to my surprise, I saw it was not something bad
working like the most forums, which are a thrash to follow a reply.

Do once in your life something without the option strict on.

You know, you are always welcome here, I'll not have any problem with your
lederhose. -:)

I hope you understood it all :-)

Cor

From: Miro on
With that being said Armin,

I don't think I would have been able to self teach myself with everyone's
help here.

This community was definitely helpful and I have learned a lot.
I got into a nice habit of logging in every morning to go through other
peoples posts and learn a little something each day.

Sad to see it go.

Cheers'

Miro

From: LightStamp on
I'm a bear that has been hibernating and come out of the cave and all these
groupd are going away. So what's going on? where are they seeing that is
going to take up the slack. This type of newsgroup seems so much easier to
follow for me. I've joinde the MSDN forumns - is that where all of you will
go if this newsgroup goes away??

Many thanks for all the great advice over the years if indeed this is
goodbye time....

Harry