First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Add image over other images
Hey guys, Basically I have two pictures: A map (quite a large picture) A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points) Anyone have any idea how I could go about this? Thanks in advance for any help! ... 5 May 2010 10:26
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 14 May 2010 03:01
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 4 May 2010 22:25
Registry Access
Hello, I created an App that writes small amounts of data to the registry. This works in Windows XP with no problem, however, Windows 7 gives the following error: "Requested registry access is not allowed". I am not sure how to work around this. I am using VS 2005. Code examples would be greatly appr... 4 May 2010 19:06
Byte Array Question
I am looking for some help understanding this piece of code. byteArray(12) = CType((1 >> 16 and 255), Integer) I'm not a VB.Net programmer and I don't know what the double greater than symbol means ( >> ) and why the original person is using the And operator here. I found this code in VB.Net that does what I... 6 May 2010 05:17
How to stop a form being 'non maximised'
Hi, I have a form that is set to being maximised. I have disabled the min/max buttons and set the formborderstyle to be fixedtoolwindow. Once the application has started it maximise just fine, but the user can then dbl click the window title bar and it is no longer maximised. My application is a touch scre... 4 May 2010 16:51
Help in grouping dataset with Linq
Hi, I need an help about a problem with grouping dataset. The code: Dim fogli = From element In dati _ Group element By serial = CType(element, XXXXX).Week, _ conc = CType(element, XXXXX).General Into Group _ Select Group With this code I group for we... 4 May 2010 10:06
FTP over SSL
Hi, I am able to upload and download data on FTP without SSL connection but i want to do same for SSL . Please help me . Thanks, Hemant ... 4 May 2010 02:27
BindingSource
You cannot vote on your own post 0 Hello, I use a master/detail form, where records are shown. this form was created in VB 2010, using the design tools of VS. When i select add on BindingNavigator, the bound controls clear, as expected. The behaviour i need is the opposite. Like that i can create a new r... 5 May 2010 12:40
ASP problem: is this a bug in VBScript?
I'm running a web server with vbscript 5.8 I have the following problem: I define a class, put the instances into an array, and write this array into the Session instance. When getting back the array, there are still objects in it, but VBScript seems to forget the type of object. Is this a bug in the object seri... 3 May 2010 15:23