First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
Opinion: FileSystemWatcher robust enough for server app?
Hi, all! I have a quick basic question: if FileSystemWatcher() robust enough to be used in a 24x7 server-based app? I'm considering tinkering with a server-based app whose function is to watch for file writes and store versions of those files in SQL Server (a blind version control system of sorts). I haven'... 17 Apr 2010 13:01
Localization/Globalization Question
I'm writing an application which I'd like to work in either of two languages. I'd like the end user to be able to switch between the two languages at any point in time. But I have found MS documentation which ways ... Add the following code. In Visual Basic, it should go in the New function, before calling... 17 Apr 2010 23:59
The DataTable connection object.
Hello. How I can I resolve the connection object, by a DataTable object ? Thanks :) ... 17 Apr 2010 07:29
louis vuitton
Jazzy clothes go well with relations of <a href="http://www.shoppinglouisvuitton.com">Louis Vuitton</a> having unadorned devise. You should to respect your style when choosing your right family of london jewelry. Nevertheless it is a big inquiry for many women to highlight your personalities. For command, long famil... 15 Apr 2010 21:30
Adding a "Title" to a context menu
Hi All, I wonder if there's a way to add some sort of title to a context menu. A bit like message box titles for instance. Thanks JB ... 19 Apr 2010 08:27
Removing the beep
I'm coming from a background with Access. If I have a textbox on a from, Access has a BeforeUpdate or AfterUpdate event that fires if one hits the tab or Enter key. So I wondered how one fires an event when one hits the Enter key. It appears I have to check for the key press. I entered the following code ... 17 Apr 2010 07:29
Button calling aother button's code
I'm just getting started. How does one call another button's code? In Button2's code, I want to call Button1's click event. I guess I need to pass parameters. The Button1_Click() statement is incorrect. So how does one call code contained in another button? Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As... 15 Apr 2010 17:00
How to set the Tab size in a TextBox Control
Hi All, I have a multiline text box in which I'd like the Tab char to be 4 chars long rather than the standard 8. I've seen a few postings suggesting the use of the EM_SETTABSTOPS message but that's not exactly what I want to do (unless I don't quite understand and I'm happy for someone to explain). I don't know ... 15 Apr 2010 10:17
Bug outside IDE only in Release mode
Hello, I have a bug only is release mode outside IDE : in fact, if the debug symbols are not set, the bug occurs : <DebugSymbols>false</DebugSymbols> <DebugType>None</DebugType> But if the debug symbols are set, the bug does not occur : <DebugSymbols>true</DebugSymbols> <DebugType>pdbonly</DebugType> The... 15 Apr 2010 08:05
DateGridView NRE Error
I'm trying to use a DGV bound to a datatable as the data source that's throwing a NullReferenceException (under VB2005) that I don't understand. Here's the relevant block of code With DataGridView1 .DataSource = dtRawLeWLData .DefaultCellStyle.NullValue = "-" .Columns... 16 Apr 2010 07:17