From: Mr. X. on
Hello.
How I can I resolve the connection object, by a DataTable object ?

Thanks :)
From: Armin Zingler on
Am 16.04.2010 18:49, schrieb Mr. X.:
> Hello.
> How I can I resolve the connection object, by a DataTable object ?

I'm not sure what you mean. The DataTable/Dataset is just a container for data.
It has no relation to the connection or the database where the data came from
(by using a DataReader or a DataAdapter/TableAdapter).

--
Armin
From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Normally,

When you use the drag and drop tools, then your connection is in the
application.Config file.

Try the My namespace for that.

But try to use the right names in forums and newsgroups, but this is
probably about the TableAdapter, not the DataTable, which is like Armin has
described.

Cor