First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
How to navigate through dataset
I am working with this code for over 2 weeks and I can get this to work with vb.net. this code works perfectly in vb 6.0. My problem is on how to convert movefirst and find method from vb6 to vb.net. Here's the code: Private Function DeductOnhand(QtyNeeded As Integer, ByVal Order As Integer, ByVal blnDeduct... 27 Mar 2010 04:26
compiled on visual studio 2003 on windows XP, want to install on w
"steven" wrote: Hello, I have a VB.Net program, which I wrote on my windows XP pc (all recent updates installed), and I created a setup project for installing the program. Now I want to install that program on windows 7, but there I get a message: .Net framework 3.5 needed. Unfortunat... 25 Mar 2010 12:39
Minimise button on title bar and resize
I'm trying to create a dialog which cannot be resized and when the user double-clicks the title bar, it should NOT become full-screen size. Also, I'd like a minimise button only. I can't seem to get this right. What am I missing? Thanks in advance, Alain ... 29 Mar 2010 13:39
Reference to a DLL on the network
Hi, I would like to know if is possible to reference a DLL placing on a network but without to copy the DLL into the bin folder? Thank you very much! Cheers, BlackSun ... 25 Mar 2010 18:36
Configure Properties of Windows User (Terminal Server Eviromen
Cor, thank you for your answer. I am programming an application for to create users in vbnet, and, the code is: Public Function crearUsuario(ByVal sLogin As String, ByVal sPassword As String) As Boolean Dim dirEntry As DirectoryEntry Dim entries As DirectoryEntries Dim newUser As... 25 Mar 2010 10:19
Insert Record in DataContext without upgrading the database
Hi, I have a DataContext with two classes, customers and orders. In the DataContext i insert a new customer, but not execute a SubmitChanges (). How can i do to loop thought the Class "Customers" and find the new customer inserted? (I can't update a Database) Thanks ... 25 Mar 2010 08:00
Context Menus
Is it possible to show different context menus by right clicking on different areas of a picturebox f.e. ? An option is to build all the menus as subitems of the the main context menu and hide/unhide them with the visible method. Is there an other option on doing this? Thanks in advance, /\/ikos ... 25 Mar 2010 09:09
compiled on visual studio 2003 on windows XP, want to install on windows 7, error
I think that for most people including me is to run the Windows Update first when they have installed Windows 7. Somehow this seems not to be done Cor "steven" <user(a)example.net> wrote in message news:uyvvlP6yKHA.928(a)TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... Hello, I have a VB.Net program, which I wrote on my windo... 25 Mar 2010 04:39
compiled on visual studio 2003 on windows XP, want to install onwindows 7, error
Hello, I have a VB.Net program, which I wrote on my windows XP pc (all recent updates installed), and I created a setup project for installing the program. Now I want to install that program on windows 7, but there I get a message: .Net framework 3.5 needed. Unfortunately, the latest version of the .Net f... 24 Mar 2010 19:22
Can anyone recommend a print contol library please?
Hello, Can anyone recommend print control libraries for VB .Net please? I'm writing an app to print the attachments of mail messages and it's difficult to handle PDF, Office and any possible graphic file format via the standard printprocess. Ideally, I'd just like to save the attachments to disk and and then pas... 20 Apr 2010 11:22