From: Tatiana on
Cor, thank you for your answer.

I am programming an application for to create users in vbnet, and, the code
is:

Public Function crearUsuario(ByVal sLogin As String, ByVal sPassword As
String) As Boolean
Dim dirEntry As DirectoryEntry
Dim entries As DirectoryEntries
Dim newUser As DirectoryEntry

Try
crearUsuario = False
' Configurar Login y Nombre Completo
dirEntry = New DirectoryEntry("WinNT://" +
Environment.MachineName + ",computer")
entries = dirEntry.Children
newUser = entries.Add(sLogin, "user")

' Nombre completo
newUser.Properties("FullName").Add(sLogin)

' DescripciĆ³n/Comentario
newUser.Properties("Description").Add(sLogin)

' El password expira o no expira (1 - true, 0 - false)
newUser.Properties("PasswordExpired").Add(0) ' no expira

' Password nunca expira
newUser.Properties("PasswordAge").Add(1)

' Set flags - User Cannot change password | Password never
expires.

newUser.Properties("Userflags").Add(ADSI_Flags.ADS_UF_PASSWD_CANT_CHANGEADS_UF_PASSWD_CANT_CHANGE
Or ADSI_Flags.ADS_UF_DONT_EXPIRE_PASSWDADS_UF_DONT_EXPIRE_PASSWD)

' Set the password.
Dim result As Object = newUser.Invoke("SetPassword", sPassword)
newUser.CommitChanges()
crearUsuario = True
Catch ex As Exception
MsgBox(ex.ToString, MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Tareas CUBO TI")
End Try
End Function

this function create users of windows, but Now i need configure, in the same
function or other, the properties of "Enviroment", and "Profile of Terminal
Server Services", so, in the General Tab of User's porperties, i need
configure the options of "Terminal Service Profile" (options: Terminal
Services Home Folder/ Local path) and "Enviroment" (options: "Start the
following program when the user logs on", "Program file and path name",
"Start in" ). I need configure this options whith an application of vbnet,
please help me, if this is possible.