First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52
creating new component class.
Suppose, I am making a new button class of my own (with some features), and want to use it in my code. How can I do that. I would like some links that explain this, and some samples, please. Thanks :) ... 8 Mar 2010 09:42
FileSystemWatcher won't fire for directory events
I trying to be notified when a directory is created, deleted, renamed or moved. What am I doing wrong? moFolderSysWatch = New FileSystemWatcher(m_WatchDirectory, "") moFolderSysWatch.IncludeSubdirectories = True moFolderSysWatch.NotifyFilter = NotifyFilters.DirectoryName moFolde... 10 Mar 2010 14:13
Border style of panel.
Hello. I want to change the behavior of the border of panel. There is only three choices : none, fixedSingle, and Fixed3D I want to change the border style to inset, outset, etc. and also the border width. Is there any component that control only the border style, width etc. ? Thanks :) ... 5 Mar 2010 11:42
Multi Threading question
Hi, Hopefully i can make myself clear :-) If I have an array if objects and I loop through the array and call a method of each object in a different thread, can I use the same handler when the thread completes or will this cause problems? Something like: Private ProcessResultHandler As AsyncCallback = Ad... 8 Mar 2010 08:36
write to a new file at new user defined directory
Hi all!! in my windows form there should be two textbox and one button. one textbox is for the name of new directory and the other one is for text file that should be placed in new directory with the name that user enter at previous textbox. after the button is clicked, program should create a directory with t... 5 Mar 2010 07:14
Serialization problem
Hi, For my webapplication I have a structure with strings, booleans and datasets. I use it to store the information that the user has entered. The datasets contain data from a part where the user can add multiple rows of data. I want to move this data to a file so it can be read by a windows application. T... 5 Mar 2010 06:09
link button to an icon
After linking button to an icon, by : button.image = ... How can I decide what button size it should be ? Thanks :) ... 6 Mar 2010 09:39
SendKeys and Keyboard Hook
I have an application that is hooking the keyboard and trapping the PAUSE/BREAK button to perform a function. I would like to activate that function from my VB .NET 3.5 app by simulating the keypress. However, using SendKeys("{BREAK}") doesn't activate it. The hooking app usually sits minimized in the system ... 4 Mar 2010 19:12
How do I determine IF string is number?
Title correction. Saga ... 10 Mar 2010 10:49
How do I determine is string is number?
Using VB 2008. This seemed like a simple question. To make a short story long... Dim ssTest as string Typed in ssTest<dot> expecting for Intellisense to display something like IsNumber, but the only method that seemed related was CompareOrdinal. I selected that and then used F1 for more info. This method ... 4 Mar 2010 15:50