From: Mr. X. on
After linking button to an icon, by : button.image = ...
How can I decide what button size it should be ?

Thanks :)
From: Herfried K. Wagner [MVP] on
Am 05.03.2010 01:19, schrieb Mr. X.:
> After linking button to an icon, by : button.image = ...
> How can I decide what button size it should be ?

Which button type are you talking about?

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>
From: Mr. X. on
Some problems, is that the icon is too small, and I want to stretch it, or
handle its size.

From: Mr. X. on
The code is for VB on VS 2008.
dim b as Button
b = New Button()
b.Text = "test"

I didn't set any type, I suppose it is a default type.
As you said, it may be an interesting solution, I would like to know about.

Thanks :)
From: Herfried K. Wagner [MVP] on
Am 05.03.2010 10:51, schrieb Mr. X.:
> The code is for VB on VS 2008.
> dim b as Button
> b = New Button()
> b.Text = "test"
>
> I didn't set any type, I suppose it is a default type.
> As you said, it may be an interesting solution, I would like to know about.

Sorry, Web Forms, Windows Forms, or something else? The reason I am
asking is that the Windows Forms 'Button' class does not have an 'Image'
property.

--
M S Herfried K. Wagner
M V P <URL:http://dotnet.mvps.org/>