First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61
to shut down windows by ending a vb.net program
Is it possible to run a vb.net program and when it ends (there are many calculations) to shut down windows(for me windows 7)in the program in the last program line? And how to do this? Thanks for any response ... 8 Feb 2010 06:42
How to Bind Image to a PictureBox
I am using databinding for all the controls in my form like: txtVATCode.DataBindings.Add("Text", dsProducts.Tables("Products"), "VATCode") The code above is called in the form load event. To save the changes to the database I use the following code: Private Sub SaveRecord() Dim cbProducts As ... 7 Feb 2010 07:35
Deny access to a drive
I worked the Folder Guard Software it is able to disable any drive without using registry. I use registry to disable any drives. In vb.net is need to implement the function like Folder Guard uses to disable the drive. In am programming using vb.net i used fileiopermission class but i was not able to deny ... 6 Feb 2010 09:40
Software to convert English document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: English text: My name converted to : ???? ??? ... 7 Feb 2010 09:47
How to convert English document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: English text: My name converted to : ???? ??? ... 5 Feb 2010 12:51
Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ... 5 Feb 2010 12:51
Convert English language text file to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ... 5 Feb 2010 16:14
Reading XML file with Linq
Hi, I have an Xml file with this structure: <Root> <Total name="A"> <Item name="B"> <Donald>AAAA</Donald> <Donald>BBBB</Donald> <Donald>CCCC</Donald> <Donald>DDDD</Donald> </Item> <Item name="C"> ... 5 Feb 2010 10:33
Error when Running App with Scheduled Task
Error: Showing a modal dialog box or form when the application is not running in UserInteractive mode is not a valid operation. Specify the ServiceNotification or DefaultDesktopOnly style to display a notification from a service application. In the Main module; I have the following lines of code (VS 2008) whic... 5 Feb 2010 17:20
Need to prevent user from leaving program etc...
I am developing a client application. When this program is run I want to prevent ALL users from exiting the program or from being able to do anything on the PC except use the program. They should not be able to exit it, ALT-TAB away from it, minimize it, shutdown the PC, start another program or in anyway make ... 5 Feb 2010 09:25