From: andrews on
Is it possible to run a vb.net program and when it ends (there are many
calculations) to shut down windows(for me windows 7)in the program in
the last program line?
And how to do this?
Thanks for any response
From: Mr. Arnold on
andrews wrote:
> Is it possible to run a vb.net program and when it ends (there are many
> calculations) to shut down windows(for me windows 7)in the program in
> the last program line?
> And how to do this?
> Thanks for any response

Windows 7 may be different, but I doubt it.

http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10878_11-5030366.html
From: andrews on
From the URL site, I am afraid that it is not possible.
The user has to confirm the question posed by windows self.
Thanks any way
From: Mr. Arnold on
andrews wrote:
> From the URL site, I am afraid that it is not possible.
> The user has to confirm the question posed by windows self.
> Thanks any way

I think you can suppress the message. That's just one example -- use
Bing or Google. And besides, I don't think you're going to be able to
shutdown Win 7 without some kind of Administraton confirmation.
From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
I hope so

"Mr. Arnold" <Arnold(a)Arnold.com> wrote in message
> andrews wrote:
>> From the URL site, I am afraid that it is not possible.
>> The user has to confirm the question posed by windows self.
>> Thanks any way
>
> I think you can suppress the message. That's just one example -- use Bing
> or Google. And besides, I don't think you're going to be able to shutdown
> Win 7 without some kind of Administraton confirmation.

 |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2
Prev: How to Bind Image to a PictureBox
Next: regex evaluator