From: Michel Posseth [MCP] on
ahum....... well ther are ways to detect that the dialog is shown and there
are ways to send the confirmation ...

From: Family Tree Mike on
On 2/7/2010 3:25 AM, andrews wrote:
> Is it possible to run a vb.net program and when it ends (there are many
> calculations) to shut down windows(for me windows 7)in the program in
> the last program line?
> And how to do this?
> Thanks for any response

This may be "so 1980's", but, what about a batch file to run your
application, then call shutdown from the batch file. At least when I
execute shutdown from the command line on vista, I don't get the prompt
you are worried about. I don't have a Win7 machine.

--
Mike
From: Appr3nt1c3 on
On 7 Peb, 16:25, andrews <andr...(a)pandora.be> wrote:
> Is it possible to run a vb.net program and when it ends (there are many
> calculations) to shut down windows(for me windows 7)in the program in
> the last program line?
> And how to do this?
> Thanks for any response

Take a look at this. I have used this code in vb .net 2005, winxp and
it works. Haven't tried it on vista and win7 though...

http://www.mentalis.org/soft/class.qpx?id=7