From: S N on
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document
to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not
transliteration).
For example:
The sentence : My name is Joseph
Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ??

From: Martin H. on
Hello S N,

Google Translation supports English and Hindi.
And as far as I know they also provide a webservice.
So you could use that webservice for providing the translation.
Best regards,

Martin

From: S N on
I need an offline software which can convert txt files in english to text
files in hindi.

From: Martin H. on
So you want to write your very own translation software. I wish you good
luck with that.

If you could live with word-by-word translation, you would "just" have
to make a translation table. Then take a word and take the translation.
But with this method you will get very poor results, � la

German: Ich wei� es nicht.
Poor: I white it not.
English: I do not know.

If you can live with this, then this would be the way to go.

Otherwise you would have to translate phrases, which will result in a
huge translation table.

As I said before: Good luck!

Best regards,

Martin