First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70
Is anyone able to make My.Settings work? I can't!
To David Streeter, What is wrong with the reply? It makes perfect sense to me. That reply answered my question. surtur wrote: Re: Re: Is anyone able to make My.Settings work? I can't! 30-Jun-08 "Cor Ligthert[MVP]" wrote: What a rude and unhelpful reply! -- David Streeter Synchrotech Software Sydney A... 13 Dec 2009 00:21
Is anyone able to make My.Settings work? I can't!
To: David Streeter, What is wrong with the reply? It makes perfect sense to me. That reply answered my question. surtur wrote: Re: Re: Is anyone able to make My.Settings work? I can't! 30-Jun-08 "Cor Ligthert[MVP]" wrote: What a rude and unhelpful reply! -- David Streeter Synchrotech Software Sydney... 13 Dec 2009 00:21
Help with TCP Server.
Michael Ober schrieb: The code below appears to work, but it eventually freezes [...] I am not able to analyze the whole code, therefore I give only a general answer. If an application freezes for an unknown reason, I use to press Ctrl+Break and look at the callstacks of all threads to see what it's currently d... 19 Dec 2009 10:31
VB.NET http web request with client certificate
Hello! I need to send simple web request to a server that have network credentials + requires client certificate. I used the following code for network credentials, what should I do next to pass client certificate? Dim myURL As String = "https://someurl:portno" Try Dim request As HttpW... 12 Dec 2009 02:44
How to add the show time for Tooltip control
I want to add the show time (for example 5 minutes) or alway show tip until mouse leave the control, but seem the tooltip control can not do that. Thank you ... 12 Dec 2009 17:51
VB.Net Datagridview with combobox
Hi, I have a ComboBox Column in a DataGridView and I want to know what is the selected index of the combo box. (it was Listindex in VB6) What I need to do? Thanks. ... 11 Dec 2009 20:18
Excel Reference?
I get a tooltip telling me that: Name 'EXL' is not declared and EXL has a squiggle line under it. I went to Project > Add Reference > COM > Microsoft 10.0 Object Library and still get that tooltip popping up. Code below: Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArg... 11 Dec 2009 16:58
Why Won't My Thread Abort
I've written some simple multi-threading code so that I can play with Aborting and restarting threads. The Abort seems to happen according to MsgBoxes in the code, but the thread then seems to switch back to a Running state and is therefore not re-started. The code is below. In more detail ... The code in St... 10 Dec 2009 14:33
populate a ListBox with random strings
I am trying to understand some code that I found online. Basically, this will populate a ListBox with random strings. Here is the code: Protected Sub PopulateButton_Click(ByVal sender As Object, _ ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Dim wordLen As Integer Dim NWords As Integer = 9999 Dim rnd As System.Random rnd = N... 9 Dec 2009 18:54
.NET 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 on Windows Server 2008 64bit
Currently, our software is VB.NET, VS 2005, forced to 32bit compile, and .NET 2.0. We seem to have random issues on a Windows Server 2008 64bit machine that when printing a huge number of print jobs (like 1000+) the message is: menu.exe has stopped working. The event log doesn't have any error messages in it. ... 9 Dec 2009 06:39