First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
MonthCalendar MouseDoubleClick
For some reason, the MonthCalendar class (control) does not show the MouseDoubleClick method (event) in the VS IDE. I added an event handler but can't get the succker to fire the event it points to. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Here is the code I added... Public Sub New() ' This call is required by the Wi... 13 Sep 2008 15:19
Using OCX in .NET
Hi misters, I try use an OCX in my Winforms application with VS 2005. The OCX is a PDF Viewer (XPdfViewer) I have several issues about it: 1. I add reference to COM, and VS generate Interop.XpdfViewer.dll When I call to method of COM, I get this error: ErrorCode -2147467259 Exception Details: Sy... 10 Jul 2008 06:12
The application requires that assembly office Version 12.0.0.0 be installed in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) first.
I installed Web Expression to my development PC . A new VS 2005 application build on our terminal server gave me this error msg: *Unable to install or run the application. The application requires that assembly office Version 12.0.0.0 be installed in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) first. Please contact your... 30 May 2008 18:58
query that will return null values to 0
i'm using mySQL as my backend to my program. i know this is not VB.NET anymore but i don't know how to do it. i have a query that will calculate if it satisfies the condition. it goes like this: SELECT (tblseedsubsidy.NoOfBags) FROM agri.tbltrcclient INNER JOIN agri.tblseedsubsidy ON (tbl... 7 May 2008 10:55
PrintDialog returns always cancel
On Mar 26, 9:21 am, "JR" <xx....(a)xx.xx> wrote: Dim PrintDialog As New PrintDialog Dim result As DialogResult = PrintDialog.ShowDialog() If result = Windows.Forms.DialogResult.OK Then 'I get always cancel(2) as an result and nothing happens end if Why do I aways have cancel as an result. It shou... 26 Mar 2008 09:07
Help with slow running XL Automation Code
I have this code that takes ~3 Mins to run while automating an XL Instance (XL 2003). There are 558 Rows and 15 Columns in rngSelection. So it is adding Named ranges on 8,000+ Cells. Is this just as good as it's going to get? Imports Excel = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel <<Snip>> With XL .Application.Cal... 13 Mar 2008 14:52
TranslateToSids error
While the below might look like a Domain or ActiveDirectory error, it may not be, but rather some type of .Net Framework 2.0 error. At the start of the application the user is assigned to a WindowsPrincipal class in a referenced project. For whatever reason, the security role is dropped, and this error appear... 28 Feb 2008 18:34
Printer Monitor Component
hello! is anyone here familiar with Printer Monitor Component? im using microsoft .NET framework version 3.5 but i cant find that component. can anyone help me with this? i really need it... tnx! -- Message posted via http://www.dotnetmonster.com ... 11 Jan 2008 11:18
DataGridView - Adding Images to a Record
Hello, I have an unbound DataGridView on a VBForm, and I would like to display an icon or image in the first column of a record to indicate what type of record it is. For example, error (display an error icon), warning (display a warning icon), information (display an information icon). I have these icons cust... 28 Dec 2007 03:03
Callback on Named Pipe question
I trying to use a named pipe but can't figure out how to get the callback to work: Module Module1 Private ps As System.IO.Pipes.NamedPipeServerStream Public Sub main() Application.EnableVisualStyles() Try ps = New System.IO.Pipes.NamedPipeServerStream("Test") ps.BeginWaitForConnection(... 27 Dec 2007 12:51