First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Help with USB & DEVICEARRIVAL
Hi I'm writing a small application to detect the insertion of USB memory sticks and prompt the user to accept the device or reject it. Rejecting would prevent its being loaded by Windows. I have the code that detects insertion & removal working fine but have no idea how to cancel the insertion. I was thinking... 15 Sep 2009 02:26
How do I debug JavaScript in a WebBrowser control?
I am using Visual Basic 2008 Express to write a Windows Forms application that displays HTML/JavaScript pages in a WebBrowser control. (I'm setting the form as the WebBrowser's ObjectForScripting and calling "window.external.whatever()" from JavaScript when I want JavaScript to call functions in the app). Right... 15 Sep 2009 16:56
Article Multiplier
Unique Article Spinoffs, No Duplicate Content, Reduced Cost Per Article http://www.contentunltd.com/whatwedo.html ... 14 Sep 2009 15:20
Textbox focus change (automatic) VB 2008
I hope this is as simple as I think it is. I just can't figure it out. Lets say I have three textboxes for a phone number maximum sizes are set for 3-3-4 What I want is when you enter the third char in the tbAreacode, it changes the focus automaticlly to the tbPrefix, and after the third char is entered it ... 13 Sep 2009 09:33
Sub definition
What is the meaning of the expression includes within <> before the definition of a sub? eg <some expression> Public Sub nameOfSub() - Sanjay Kulkarni. ... 15 Sep 2009 02:26
fatal error d3dx9.lib
I'm trying to get into game programing with visual c++. I'm using the examples of a book i bought (ultimate game programming with directx) and whenever i try to build the solution i get the following error message from the VC++ compiler: fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'd3dx9.lib' I've already we... 11 Sep 2009 16:17
Load binary data into WebBrowser Control?
Dear All, I want to distribute just my EXE file without any document files or settings. So I created a PDF document file and stored it into my resources. The idea is to display it directly from main application using WebBrowser control. I am using following snippet to reload my PDF document from resources: ... 11 Sep 2009 15:09
What format should webservice DateTime be?
Our webservice from a server is Florida is returning date strings in the format: "04/10/2009 2:12:25 p.m.|" i.e. "mm/dd/yyyy hh:nn:ss a.m/p.m.", that is April 10, 2009 However when we consume the webservice via a local C# app, if the app is in New Zealand, it treats the date as being October 4, 2009 sin... 14 Sep 2009 00:55
WPF Layout problem
First thanks to those who responded and gave me ideas for books on WPF. I read a couple and something's are clearer now. I have a problem with layout which I have been banging my head for the last couple of days. I have the following scenario: Two usercontrols which both contain a third usercontrol. The ... 8 Sep 2009 05:56
Entity, problem with entity key
The query below does not work, if I take out line 2 it works and gives me the full table, but when I try to select only those with a coutryId of 1 it gives this error LINQ to Entities does not recognize the method 'System.Object CompareObjectEqual(System.Object, System.Object, Boolean)' method, and this meth... 6 Sep 2009 23:07