First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
Control Paper size in Crystal Report Viewer
my PC default printer is Hp LaserJet my invoice 's printer is Epson and with German Standford paper size I had already set the paper size & printer during Crystal report's designer's mode howerver, When I run vb.net 2005 + CR (Preview the report) and check the printer I found that the printer become HP Las... 18 Dec 2007 03:33
convert image to array of bytes or InPtr
I'm using OpenGL in Visual Basic .net 2005 and i need to use the following function glBitmap(width as integer,height as integer, xorig as single, yorig as single, xmove as single, ymove as single, bitmap as System.InPtr) or glBitmap(width as integer,height as integer, ... 11 Dec 2007 08:08
how to Automatically select next item in listbox
If I've understood correctly I would have thought the following should do the trick: Private Sub ListBox1_SelectedIndexChanged(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles ListBox1.SelectedIndexChanged Dim Filename As String = ListBox1.SelectedItem AxWindowsMediaPlayer1.URL = Filenam... 9 Dec 2007 21:33
Error using FAXCOMEXLib
I got thsi error trying to send a fax in a VB app using a Windows 2003 server Fax service: --------------------------- System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x800710D8): Operation failed. at FAXCOMEXLib.FaxDocumentClass.ConnectedSubmit(FaxServer pFaxServer) at PETROADMIN_2005.frmPTNotification.SendFa... 22 Aug 2007 13:40
How to refresh system tray when application closes?
I have an application which uses a notification icon in the system tray. When the application is closed the notification icon remains in the system tray until I hover over it with the mouse. How can I refresh the system tray to remove the notify icon when the app closes? ... 21 Aug 2007 12:57
error BC30560: 'LoginServiceEng' is ambiguous in the namespace...
Hi all: I have been trying to compile a Form1.vb through vbc.exe command in dos prompt to make its dll file. I have two classes in the same Form1.vb file which are Form1 and LoginServiceEng. I am getting this error which i compile it: error BC30560: 'LoginServiceEng' is ambiguous in the namespace.... Please su... 10 Jul 2007 10:47
background worker in vb.net 2005
I'm wondering what the rule is on how to assure that the background worker 'DoWork' routine is truly running entirely in the background. My DoWork routine calls another procedure which resides in a shared class. This other procedure has local variables but also refrences class level variables. I'm wondering ... 9 Jul 2007 08:43
Question about ImageList
Hi again. Is it possible to insert an image in a ImageList object in a specific position? Something like ImageList1.Images[3] = Image I mean, any kind of InsertAtPostition method for ImageList? -- Regards, Diego F. ... 7 Apr 2007 00:45
Could not load type 'Global'.
When I was using VS2003, I was able to compile my asp.net project locally on my machine and copy it to the production server and it would run just fine. I've now converted to VS2005. The project compiles & runs fine locally, but when I copy to the production machine, I get this error: Parser Error Message: C... 19 Mar 2007 16:10
vbc : Command line (0,0) : error BC2006: option 'r' requires':<file_list>'
using Dim VBCodeProvider As New VBCodeProvider the first time my code is run, to compile and run the sample code it works OK the second time my code is run, to compile and run the same sample code I get the following: vbc : Command line (0,0) : error BC2006: option 'r' requires':<file_list>' ... 19 Dec 2006 00:03