From: Franky on
using

Dim VBCodeProvider As New VBCodeProvider

the first time my code is run, to compile and run the sample code it works
OK

the second time my code is run, to compile and run the same sample code I
get the following:

vbc : Command line (0,0) : error BC2006: option 'r' requires':<file_list>'

If I use

Dim VBCodeProvider As New CSharpCodeProvider

to compile and run the sample code converted to c#, I can do it repeatedly
without a problem

Anyone know what the vb problem is?

Thanks

From: Davior on

Franky wrote:
> using
>
> Dim VBCodeProvider As New VBCodeProvider
>
> the first time my code is run, to compile and run the sample code it works
> OK
>
> the second time my code is run, to compile and run the same sample code I
> get the following:
>
> vbc : Command line (0,0) : error BC2006: option 'r' requires':<file_list>'
>

> If I use
>
> Dim VBCodeProvider As New CSharpCodeProvider
>
> to compile and run the sample code converted to c#, I can do it repeatedly
> without a problem
>

> Anyone know what the vb problem is?
>

> Thanks

I am having the same problem. The same code dom will compile but only
some of the time. All other times I am getting the exact same
error..Obviously some kinda bug.

Are you running this code from a web or windows app?

From: Franky on
windows app