From: Bill Nguyen on

I installed Web Expression to my development PC . A new VS 2005 application
build on our terminal server gave me this error msg:

*Unable to install or run the application.
The application requires that assembly office Version 12.0.0.0 be installed
in the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) first.
Please contact your system administrator*

How can I remove the requirements (or solve the problem) on client PC's /
server?

Thanks

Bill

From: Bill McCarthy on
It shouldn't require that unless you have a reference to Office in your
application. Check your project's references.

From: Bill Nguyen on
Bill;
I have reference in the app but it's Office 11!
At the end, I had to install PIA 2007 on the terminal server to get it
work.

Thanks

Bill