From: samadams_2006 on
Hello,

I have an unbound DataGridView on a VBForm, and I would like to
display an icon or image in the first column of a record to indicate
what type of record it is. For example, error (display an error
icon), warning (display a warning icon), information (display an
information icon). I have these icons custom-made in .bmp form, and
they are the dimensions of a regular icon. I would like to be able to
use an ImageList on the form to hold these images/icons, and have the
code access them from this location as opposed to going to the hard-
drive.

Can anyone send me a snippet of code, or give me some advice on how to
do this?

Thanks
Sam
From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Don't assume it is easy,

Maybe this helps a little bit although it is not 100% answering your
question

http://www.vb-tips.com/TextAndImageColumn.aspx

Cor