First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Cant find System.Windows.Xps
I'm trying to write a console app that will convert pdf's to xps files, but the relevant XPS objects like System.Windows.Xps I cant find. I have tried VS2008 VS2010, but no objects, they are in the object browser but can not import and can not add them as reference any ideas? ... 22 Jan 2010 16:21
Reading table and plotting line graph - different color between po
Hello, We have a tool developed, which reads values of databases from a table with two columns (date, size) and then plots a line graph showing the database sizes in that time frame. All this is being done using MSChart in VB.NET. What I am looking for, is changing the color of this line between two specific ... 22 Jan 2010 06:12
DefaultValue attribute for a property with an enum type
The following class allows you to use an enumerate value as the default value directly: Public Class EnumDefaultValueAttribute Inherits DefaultValueAttribute Public Sub New(ByVal value As Object) MyBase.New(value.GetType, value.ToString) End Sub End Class Simply use EnumDefaultValueAttr... 22 Jan 2010 07:18
ODBC driver for CSV/TEXT file on Windows 2008
I need to know how to obtain and install ODBC text driver on a WIndows 2008 server. CUrrently, the only driver installed is SQLServer v 6.01.7600 The code below worked on my PC but not on the server (as a client machine). Dim csvConnection As OdbcConnection Dim ConnectionString As String = "Driver={Microsoft T... 21 Jan 2010 20:20
FileInfo.CopyTo to a mapped or network drive
The MSDN Library documentation tells me that CopyTo will, when run by an elevated-trust application, copy a file to a target location. In a .Net desktop application I have no trouble doing this in the local file system, but I'm throwing an "access denied" exception when copying to a mapped drive in my local fil... 21 Jan 2010 20:20
debug smartdeviceproject
i created a smartdevice project,,(target platform =pocket pc;device=emulator; editor= vs2008). (i didnt write any code additional to template generated by vs2008 ) i tried to debug it with F11 hit(step into) ; vstudio asks me to locate a source file named 17d14f5c-a337-4978-8281-53493378c1071.vb. i dont k... 21 Jan 2010 10:04
Override function Key F4 to show combobox dropdown list
nice info, i have a similar problem, the function Key F4 is assigned as Shortcut to a Child Form from MDI Parent Form, While pressing F4 in ComboBox in a DataGridView instead of showing the Combo box drop down list, the Child Form was Activated. waiting for some ideas regards Annamalai surtur w... 21 Jan 2010 06:44
public ip address
Hi, I'm using vb08 and I'm trying to get the public ip address. I used this code but for some reason it's not working: Dim lblPIp As IPAddress lblPIp = Dns.GetHostEntry(Dns.GetHostName).AddressList.GetValue(0) Any ideas would be appreciated. ... 21 Jan 2010 05:39
Extending a RichTextBox
I have an app which uses a RichTextBox. But now I'd like to associate some data with the RTB. I know I could use the Tag property, but I'd much rather create a new class which inherits from RTB and add a few fields to it. My first problem is what do I want to add to the project? A "Component" or a "UserCon... 21 Jan 2010 10:04
how to get variable in javascript from vb.net?
Hi, i need a filename from vb.net to javascript in order to open it in a window, but i don't know how to get that name in javascript. The right name depends on different variables. vb.net ------ dim test as string .... .... test="myfile.aspx" ClientScript.RegisterStartupScript(Me.GetType(), "redirect","f... 20 Jan 2010 12:56