First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Simple menustrip merge question...
I've got an MDI container form with it's own menustrip control. The menustrip gets merged with any forms opened inside it. No problems. Most are set for MatchOnly or Append. The MDI has an 'About' that I always want to be at the end. But any menu items that get appended always go to the end. How can I change thi... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
How to put files in specific places while using OneClick
I'm developing a very simple application for a customer and I need to put a data file in a very specific place on the machine during my apps install. I'm told specifically to use OneClick to install and nothing else. How do I go about placing a file at a specific location during a OneClick install? Thanks! ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
ArraySegnment problem
Hi all I have constructed a custom message encoder for WCF, which works just great. But, now I'm trying to build in encryption which is quite straight forward. The problem is that my encoder works with ArraySegments of bytes. The original segment is a 1024 byte segment with offset 0 and Count = 748 Then ... 27 Jan 2010 11:30
Disable Image/Screen Capture
Is it possible to programmatically disable users from capturing an image of a form (e.g. using PrintScreen or Screen Capture software). I know one can regularly clear the clipboard but this does not protect against Screen Capture software that uses GetDesktopWindow() or GetDC (). Any ideas ? ... 2 Feb 2010 17:27
Application folder path in setup
Hi How can I add the version of the app in the application's path? I tried to set the following the default location property in setup to the following but no luck. [ProgramFilesFolder][Manufacturer]\[ProductName][Version] Also how can I add the version in the name of the desktop shortcut? Thanks Regar... 27 Jan 2010 07:03
Network logged in users
Hi All, Is there a way in vb to find all logged in users on a network? I know using cmd, you can type >>nbtstat -a [MachineName]<< and it would show how's logged on. so would we be able to do something like that using vb? and would we be able to view all logged in users without typing the machine name? T... 28 Jan 2010 05:20
How to process Command Arguments with spaces and ""s?
Hello - I have an application for which I need to pass in a path as command argument. Neither of the following two statements will not work as the command argument is split at the space ... Dim lCommandArgument() as String = Microsoft.VisualBasic.Command() lComandArgument(0) My.Application.CommandLineArgs(... 27 Jan 2010 08:08
PRB: HttpWebRequest POST with AllowWriteStreamBuffering = False [.net 1.1, vs2003]
On Jan 26, 1:14 pm, Jesse Houwing <jesse.houw...(a)newsgroup.nospam> wrote: I think you've interpreted the actual meaning of the property incorrectly. The documentation states that setting this property to false, instructs the application to not keep a copy of the data around after transferring it to the ser... 26 Jan 2010 16:40
Click-once deployment and COM dll problems
My program ran fine on WinXP machines, but now that we've got Win7 machines, I'm having to rethink everything. The program connects to Quickbooks. Under REFERENCES, the qbFC7 1.0 Type Library Isolated property is set to true. This is supposed to create an XML file that 'registers' the COM dll without having to do... 26 Jan 2010 15:33
DataGridView connected to SQLServer Express
Hello! I'm learning VB.Net I have a DataGridView connected to SQLServer Express. In explorer SQLServer Express if I try to change the column name or create a new column, the column names in the DataGridView is not updated. What do I have to update the name of the columns in the DataGridView? Thanks... 27 Jan 2010 00:31