From: S N on
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document
to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not
transliteration).
For example:

English text: My name
converted to : ???? ???

From: PvdG42 on

"S N" <sn(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> Is there any software available to convert an English language text
> document
> to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not
> transliteration).
> For example:
>
> English text: My name
> converted to : ???? ???

Now that you've posted the same question in this group five times in a
little over an hour, you might want to consider if your question has
anything to do with this discussion group's topic. As the group name
implies, the topic here is Visual Basic programming in the .NET Framework.

Please consider using your favorite search engine to locate the tool you
need.

From: Anthony Papillion on
> Is there any software available to convert an English language text
> document
> to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not
> transliteration).
> For example:
>
> English text: My name
> converted to : ???? ???

Hmm...well, I had an answer to you but you made it impossible to contact you
privately so I guess you'll have to use Google like everyone else.

Anthony Papillion

From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
"Anthony Papillion"> wrote >
> Hmm...well, I had an answer to you but you made it impossible to contact
> you privately so I guess you'll have to use Google like everyone else.
>
> Anthony Papillion
Yes like everybody does to prevent the easy way to be spammed.

Some spammers have engines to use newsgroup addresses.

So probably you have in future to change your email address

You can better hide it too.

Cor

From: Family Tree Mike on
On 2/6/2010 5:31 AM, Anthony Papillion wrote:
> "S N" <sn(a)invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> Is there any software available to convert an English language text
>> document
>> to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not
>> transliteration).
>> For example:
>>
>> English text: My name
>> converted to : ???? ???
>
> Hmm...well, I had an answer to you but you made it impossible to contact
> you privately so I guess you'll have to use Google like everyone else.
>
> Anthony Papillion

Why answer the post direct to their email when the question was asked of
the community? I think there has been only one time, where the thread
was so long, that another poster and I took the conversation offline.
For that I set up a completely new email just for that conversation.

--
Mike