From: Mr. X. on
Suppose, I am making a new button class of my own (with some features), and
want to use it in my code.
How can I do that.
I would like some links that explain this, and some samples, please.

Thanks :)

From: Tom Shelton on
On 2010-03-05, Mr. X. <nospam(a)nospam_please.com> wrote:
> Suppose, I am making a new button class of my own (with some features), and
> want to use it in my code.
> How can I do that.
> I would like some links that explain this, and some samples, please.
>
> Thanks :)

Windows forms or WPF?

--
Tom Shelton
From: Mr. X. on
There is : user-control (add new item -> common items -> user control),
and also : WPF (add new item -> common items -> user control (WPF) )

What are the differences between user control and user control (WPF) ?

Thanks :)

From: Tom Shelton on
On 2010-03-05, Mr. X. <nospam(a)nospam_please.com> wrote:
> There is : user-control (add new item -> common items -> user control),
> and also : WPF (add new item -> common items -> user control (WPF) )
>
> What are the differences between user control and user control (WPF) ?
>
> Thanks :)

Very big differences :) WPF or Window Presentation Foundation is the new
presentation framework for .NET. It is based on DirectX and offers lots of
features like resolution independence, rich media support, skining, and
styling. But, probably the biggest feature is the ability to separate
presentation from logic.

Windows forms, well that's the old stuff. But, to help you it would be good
to know which your using. But, since your asking about what wpf is - well,
I'll assume you want to know about windows forms :)

So, what specifically was the question again?

--
Tom Shelton
From: Cor Ligthert[MVP] on
Tom,

Is it not "Older" stuff, you write about it if it was from the time that
going at horse back was a common way of traveling

:-)

Cor