From: Alain Dekker on
I'm trying to create a dialog which cannot be resized and when the user
double-clicks the title bar, it should NOT become full-screen size. Also,
I'd like a minimise button only.

I can't seem to get this right. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance,
Alain

From: Patrice on
> I'm trying to create a dialog which cannot be resized and when the user
> double-clicks the title bar, it should NOT become full-screen size. Also,
> I'd like a minimise button only.
>
> I can't seem to get this right. What am I missing?

What have you tried that doesn't work ? Setting FormBorderStyle to
FixedDialog and MaximizeBox to False seems to work here (.NET .3.5)...

--
Patrice

From: kevinp on
Look at the Form BorderStyle property.

From: Alain Dekker on
Thanks to both, that was it. New to VB .NET 1.1 (VS 2003.NET). More used to
the VS6 IDE.

Thanks again!
Alain