First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
form inheritence
Hello. I have an inherited windows-form class : MyForm. When I put component on it - I see many code behind (and when I do on a original windows form, I don't get an automatic code behind). Form is declared : Public Class MyForm Inherits Form Public Sub New() MyClass.New(Nothing) End S... 29 Apr 2010 16:57
Option strict
Should that be on or off? (i know, dumb question) I'd assume on, but then so many things break looks like it will take long time to rewrite existing prog. example: Option Strict On disallows implicit conversions from 'Object' to 'Autodesk.AutoCAD.Interop.AcadApplication'. but the variable wasn't declared as Obj... 26 Apr 2010 00:28
after debug "Can't write dll because a process has it open"
Learning vbnet, working on project that runs inside AutoCAD and connects to an instance of acad to call methods etc. If the vb proj bombs due to error(which is often as i'm learning and experimenting) even if caught in a try/catch , when i close Acad to rebuild the vbproj, acad closes but is still running in pro... 25 Apr 2010 14:25
Changes not getting saved to data source
Hi. I'm kinda new with ADO .NET. I'm having trouble saving edit and delete changes back to the data source. Adding new record is fine. Only edits and deletes don't work. Here's my code: Dim r As DataSet1.PeopleRow OleDbDataAdapter1.Fill(DataSet11) r = DataSet11.People.Rows(0) ... 25 Apr 2010 11:02
Add inner control event.
I have a control. On that control I have a button. That is a control (I did it by : add new class, and inherits DataGridView). On the new dataGridView there is a new property : Button b. I want to catch events of that button (from the newDataGridView). What should I do on the eventHandler ? : AddHandler FNe... 24 Apr 2010 16:09
send the class type as a parameter.
Hello I have a function, that I want to pass it via parameter a classType (object type, or whatever it is called). I.e I want to send a type : Button, Form, radioButton, etc. Thanks :) ... 30 Apr 2010 06:12
simmulate real rowEnter on DataGridView object.
Hello. I want to do by force : RowEnter event of DataGridViewObject. I made a function on my code : Public Sub ReEnter() Invoke(New EventHandler(AddressOf dg_RowEnter)) End Sub Where dg_RowEnter is the event : Private Sub dg_RowEnter(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.... 25 Apr 2010 06:36
Update command to update field
In sql server I can run the following query command to update QtyOnPO field. UPDATE ItemsDetails SET QtyOnPO = QtyOnPO + 1 WHERE (ItemDetailID = 1) This will add 1 to QtyOnPO field. In VB.NET how can I use this? The following is my code but it gives an error "Name 'QtyOnPO' is ... 25 Apr 2010 05:30
signing certificate error...
Hi All, I have a VB.NET solution containing 4 projects that compiles and works fine (1 client, 1 dll, 1 windows service, 1 set of custom controls). I'm now trying to sign my 4 assemblies using project properties / signing tab, "sign the assembly". Each project has its own strong name key file. When I recompile, ... 23 Apr 2010 21:42
Setting Event Log Size setting
Hi My app writes events to event log from time to time using below code; Dim elog As New System.Diagnostics.EventLog("My Event Log") Dim EventType As System.Diagnostics.EventLogEntryType EventType = System.Diagnostics.EventLogEntryType.Error elog.WriteEntry("Some text", EventType, "1001") Problem is this ap... 10 May 2010 12:06