From: mindserve on
I found a free outlook type scheduler on codeproject.com. The developer has
given free open source licensing for it and many are building schedulers
around it.

But from what I have read on MS's Office UI site, you can only use the look
of the calendar if you use the ribbon control. Also, even if you purchase a
third party scheduler you still need the royalty free license from MS and to
follow the ribbon control guidelines. That would be difficult on the
scheduler and I haven't seen it done on any of the third party controls so
far.

Does anyone have any further insight into this from MS. It's a bit confusing.